HIM coming to Baltimore!

K

kris31280

And DC... but I have a class that Friday night.

So, anyone else going? Anyone else want to go? Pre-sale is tomorrow at 10 am and the tickets are $28. It's at Sonar, where ever that is.

All I know is that I am SO there! :larry: :larry: :larry:

AEDGT

I saw HIM on the project revolution tour a few weeks back and i give them i big THUMBS DOWN, sorry if you are a fan of them but their stage show sucked.

G-Funk

smoothmarine187 said:
:confused: You know damn well that you are going to be at that concert hitting it hard to, so quit faking the funk and attracting flies with your female junk.

ive been to 3 of them this year... will be a fourth for me son son

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
kris31280 said:
And DC... but I have a class that Friday night.

So, anyone else going? Anyone else want to go? Pre-sale is tomorrow at 10 am and the tickets are $28. It's at Sonar, where ever that is.

All I know is that I am SO there! :larry: :larry: :larry:

You will have fun at Sonar. It is pretty easy to get to as well. Just get the directions from Sonar's site.

K

kris31280

AEDGT said:
I saw HIM on the project revolution tour a few weeks back and i give them i big THUMBS DOWN, sorry if you are a fan of them but their stage show sucked.
I was going to go to that tour, but I was in the whole process of moving so it didn't happen.

HIM's stage show is more low key and less flashy, so I guess I can see why a non fan might not dig it.

I am a HIM fan... a HUGE fan... So I will certainly be there. I just probably won't have my new tattoo before I do (which is sad, but eh... what's a girl to do?)