Hispanic Day in Montgomery County!!!

GregV814

Horrayyyy!!! News from 'only on wjla', a reporter/script reader went to the Fairgrounds for the Hispanic Day festivities.
Among the maskless illegal aliens with 23 kids each, a portly woman said something about Salvador or El Salvador being her birthplace.
She quipped, "I love MY Country"....
So, Senorita, is it the USA or Salvador?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I LOVE ethnic festivals. The food is always excellent.
ICE should have a booth there. With a big wheel and an arrow that you can spin. 99% of the board will say US citizen ship. And a tiny sliver of it should say DEPORT. But the head of the arrow is weighted down. So it always comes up DEPORT. If the player complains, let them do a double or nothing. If they lose again then the entire household gets the boot. MS 13 gangbangers get head of the line privilege.

Louise

Horrayyyy!!! News from 'only on wjla', a reporter/script reader went to the Fairgrounds for the Hispanic Day festivities.
Among the maskless illegal aliens with 23 kids each, a portly woman said something about Salvador or El Salvador being her birthplace.
She quipped, "I love MY Country"....
So, Senorita, is it the USA or Salvador?

She could be a Senora. I never knew back in the day that picking Spanish class for 4 years would be so beneficial. I could have picked French or German. It seems Espanol is taking over English. That is all they speak at our local Popeyes; which I loved because my friend in high school in NOLA married the founder. We are moving out of MoCo no later than January. We have picked SC because FL is going to become over populated. Next best thing. And, I am used to hurricanes; being raised in the South.