Historical Forum Moments......

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
My favorite story was 1 from a few years ago. A woman was busted shoplifting in the Navy Exchange. She came on the forums to plead her case of how she was targeted since she was married to an officer. True to form she was ganged up for being a ####bag self important ass. She got the thread deleted. That was when I first got involved in the forums googling looking for local fishing information. After that drama, I was hooked on the forums.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Anyone remember when TopDick got drunk at CIP and called the cops because he thought his truck was stolen? But, he was just drunk and forgot where he parked it!?! :roflmao:

My favorite story was 1 from a few years ago. A woman was busted shoplifting in the Navy Exchange. She came on the forums to plead her case of how she was targeted since she was married to an officer. True to form she was ganged up for being a ####bag self important ass. She got the thread deleted. That was when I first got involved in the forums googling looking for local fishing information. After that drama, I was hooked on the forums.

:jet: I don't remember this one.

One of my favorites was the start of the infamous Jennifer @ Red Robin Thread... Poor Libby. :lol:

Mousebaby's thread "So Vrai..." was another epic forum meltdown moment.