Hit a nerve (literally)

terbear1225

Went to get my 3 a week allergy shots Friday (oh joy). No significant reaction except in the left arm the pain was OMG awful! Been getting shot for 2 years, started at 6 a week and never anything like this! Felt like someone was repeatedly jabbing my in the arm with a sewing needle for 24 hours straight. Finally starting to subside now.

Anyone have this happen to them? Looked around and it sounds like the shot may have hit a nerve? God forbid it happens again, how do I make it stop?

Went to get my 3 a week allergy shots Friday (oh joy). No significant reaction except in the left arm the pain was OMG awful! Been getting shot for 2 years, started at 6 a week and never anything like this! Felt like someone was repeatedly jabbing my in the arm with a sewing needle for 24 hours straight. Finally starting to subside now.

Anyone have this happen to them? Looked around and it sounds like the shot may have hit a nerve? God forbid it happens again, how do I make it stop?
Increased dosage was my first thought... looks like I'm not the only thinking that way.... Severe Pain after Allergy Shot? - Yahoo! Answers

Be sure to tell your allergist next time before you get your next shot.