Hitler Youth

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Nate McMurray wrote, “When you see fake videos, when you see racism, when you hear support for Trump, do not roll your eyes, do not play nice, do not worry about hurting someone’s feelings, CALL IT OUT — REPORT IT — FIGHT IT. WE can not (sic) reward or tolerate ignorance. It normalizes it.”

Upon receiving backlash, he deleted the tweet and posted this one:

:lol:

The good news is that he's getting ratioed like a mo. The other good news is that he's unlikely to get elected. The bad news is that he's not the only fascist batshit crazy Democrat who thinks like this.

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fascism: is a religion of the State, it assumes the organic unity of the body politic and longs for a national leader attuned to the will of the people. It is totalitarian in that it views everything as political and holds that any action by the state is justified to achieve the common good. It takes responsibility for all aspects of life, including our health and well-being, and seeks to impose uniformity of thought and action, wither by force or through regulation and social pressure. Everything, including economy and religion, must be aligned with its objectives. any rival identity is part of the "problem" and therefore defined as the enemy.

Hijinx

Who is this a-hole and why should I give a f--K what he thinks and why is this news?

Grumpy

Friend of mine that worked in the WH during the Clinton years always referred to all the staffers for Al Gore as the Hitler Youth.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who is this a-hole and why should I give a f--K what he thinks and why is this news?

That ahole is running for Congress in NY D-27, which is upstate, which means he isn't going to beat his Republican opponent. Certainly not with this platform.