hmm

bhoffman

two questions....
is stauffers feed mill and the hen yard the same place and where are these places or this place located?

fredsaid2

bhoffman said:
two questions....
is stauffers feed mill and the hen yard the same place and where are these places or this place located?

One and the same. The address is 28150 Point Lookout Rd, Leonardtown MD if you want to mapquest it. Just came back from there w/ a sales ticket :smile: Zimmerman's nursery is across the street and a local stop and shop, can't remember the name.

Loper

Animal Poor!
bhoffman said:
what else do they sell besides feed, do they sell troughs and trash cans and stalls mats?
I know they have troughs and stall mats as well as round pen panels and fence lumber... they have a selections of medications and flysprays and stuff... as far as I've seen they do not sell any tack... Elam's (Loveville Leather) has tack and troughs and stuff. He's right around the corner and Joe's (hen yard) brother I believe. Although he (Elam) was joking with me last week about going to the hen yard for stuff... he gave me permission once since he didn't have what I needed... :lmao:

fredsaid2

bhoffman said:
what else do they sell besides feed, do they sell troughs and trash cans and stalls mats?

Bagged bedding, something like Woody Pet and they generally have a supply of hay throughout the winter.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Loper said:
he gave me permission once since he didn't have what I needed... :lmao:

haha, he gave me permission to get something from Dover since he didn't carry it and couldn't order it. :lmao: