Hmmm I think they got this idea from me..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?

Attachments

• Pinkpony.jpg
    Pinkpony.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 145

Loper

Animal Poor!
HorseRiding God said:
The Almighty Zues just choked on his carrot :ohwell:

Dude, your almighty zues has got nothing on my Almighty JACOB! Put up or shut up! Or I guess I should say 2bays Almighty Jacob.... :whistle:

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
HorseRiding God said:
The Almighty Zues just choked on his carrot :ohwell:
I do not feel like picking Zues from Jacob's Thor like hoofs. His hooves would find your make believe horse as much of a challenge as a horsefly. That would only be if you let ZUES out of your bedroom.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
:faint:
Crashpupty said:
I do not feel like picking Zues from Jacob's Thor like hoofs. His hooves would find your make believe horse as much of a challenge as a horsefly. That would only be if you let ZUES out of your bedroom.
:faint: Now that's a scarey thought.....

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
Crashpupty said:
Once again your fabled horse does not really exist. Jacob is real, I hate to be the one to break it to ya but everything on line is not a fantasy world. you are nothing but a huge joke in the forums, if this was your goal congrats, if not then I'm worried about you.

HorseRiding God

Crashpupty said:
Once again your fabled horse does not really exist. Jacob is real, I hate to be the one to break it to ya but everything on line is not a fantasy world. you are nothing but a huge joke in the forums, if this was your goal congrats, if not then I'm worried about you.

It appears you are more :confused: than I am :lol: Now you are talking to yourself.