Hmmmm, victims or criminal targets?

glhs837

Power with Control
https://smnewsnet.com/archives/4412...tings-in-less-than-3-hours-in-lexington-park/

So these two guys were cruising in one vehicle, and OMG, random driveby....... good thing they survived. But then against all odds, a while later, while cruising together in a different vehicle, OMG< another random driveby......good thing thees random driveby guys shoot for crap.

I mean really, this is what, 4 or more of these in the last three months? Hows about we use these guys for crab bait? Enough coddling people who think that shooting up the place is cool.

GregV814

Dr. Ford told me, in an exclusive interview, that those fine youngsters were witnesses to Judge Kavanaugh's sexual exploits and the assailants were Trump operatives....

Kinnakeet

The same two victims were driving in a different vehicle a few hours later when the occupants in another vehicle shot at them
Say what man those guys must of had a sign reading shoot at us...lol

glhs837

Power with Control
The same two victims were driving in a different vehicle a few hours later when the occupants in another vehicle shot at them
Say what man those guys must of had a sign reading shoot at us...lol

Pretty sure this was "targeted". Crappily aimed, but targeted nonetheless..... :)

frequentflier

happy to be living
C'mon, dawg, youz knowz they was jus good boyz tryin to turn they lives round an happen to be at the wrong place twize...

black dog

Free America
Those shooters need a road trip to Virginia and buy some standard capacity magazines and get it done... Those Md complaint magazines are a hindrance..

glhs837

Power with Control
Those shooters need a road trip to Virginia and buy some standard capacity magazines and get it done... Those Md complaint magazines are a hindrance..

Pretty sure throwing more ammo into a bad firing solution wont help..... :)

black dog

Free America
Pretty sure throwing more ammo into a bad firing solution wont help..... :)

Would you rather be on the receiving end of a Glock with a MD complying 10 rounder or a Glock with a factory 30 rounder?
If it's raining lead, someone gonna get shot...

glhs837

Power with Control
Would you rather be on the receiving end of a Glock with a MD complying 10 rounder or a Glock with a factory 30 rounder?
If it's raining lead, someone gonna get shot...

Does increase the odds of getting a hit, but not half as much as actually know how to shoot. And I'm pretty sure they not complying with any MD firearms laws :)

limblips

I subscribe to the Phoenix missile philosophy, expensive guns and ammo but one shot, one kill.

The hoodrats subscribe to the Scud missile philosophy, cheap guns and cheap ammo but if you put enough of it in the air eventually one will hit something.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I bet this dynamic duo has been on the local law enforcement's radar for quite some time. Surely 1 or both have had prior encounters with the justice system.