Hmmmm, victims or criminal targets?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I subscribe to the Phoenix missile philosophy, expensive guns and ammo but one shot, one kill.

The hoodrats subscribe to the Scud missile philosophy, cheap guns and cheap ammo but if you put enough of it in the air eventually one will hit something.

:yay:

I like this

black dog

Free America
Does increase the odds of getting a hit, but not half as much as actually know how to shoot. And I'm pretty sure they not complying with any MD firearms laws :)

I was really making a joke,.This is nothing personal to anyone...
But I will reply with most people, including LE say they can shoot and say they can shoot well in fact. But when you actually can get them to go and shoot,,, and most will always find reasons not to go with you and shoot,,,, can't shoot..
And the ones that blast how great of a shooter they are,, Never will go and shoot in any type of shooting competition.. lol.. it just wouldn't happen.. In a crowd it would be to embarrassing...
Like the One shot crowd ... Death from afar... I'm sure almost all of them have never shot more than 200 yards much less know where there Walmart Remington and Tasco will impact at 750 yards with a cold bore..

glhs837

Power with Control
I was really making a joke,.This is nothing personal to anyone...
But I will reply with most people, including LE say they can shoot and say they can shoot well in fact. But when you actually can get them to go and shoot,,, and most will always find reasons not to go with you and shoot,,,, can't shoot..
And the ones that blast how great of a shooter they are,, Never will go and shoot in any type of shooting competition.. lol.. it just wouldn't happen.. In a crowd it would be to embarrassing...
Like the One shot crowd ... Death from afar... I'm sure almost all of them have never shot more than 200 yards much less know where there Walmart Remington and Tasco will impact at 750 yards with a cold bore..

You view thier shooting like I view thier driving :)

glhs837

Power with Control
surprised this comment took this long, really.......

Love how folks speculate. Mistaken identity was the case. This family isn’t involved in anything like that. The young man is married and enlisted. His mom and dad are good people cancer survivor and hard working. You ppl are wrong af. Who ever shot at them mistaken the vehicle. Of course assume the worse. A**holes.

Were this a one thing thing, I could maybe buy it. But it was twice, and then there's this..... "mistaken the vehicle", which, if that were truly the case, there wouldnt have been a second shooting.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I laughed at this one, obviously posted by a sooper genius:

Some people should keep there racist opinions to themselves, it makes Southern Maryland look bad. If you think am talking about you, then yes, am talking about you.

It's not all the gangstas with dreads dealing drugs and lighting off their illegally-carried gats night and day that make LP look bad...it's us rayciss that point that out :killingme

DannyMotorcycle

No updates? he's a married military guy with a kid... out at 2:35 am with his previous almost death buddy getting shot at again in a different vehicle?

Dukesdad

No updates? he's a married military guy with a kid... out at 2:35 am with his previous almost death buddy getting shot at again in a different vehicle?
It was his parents that were shot at. Some dispute at an event they were attending. Words were exchanged and they left. The other group was offended and tracked them down. Twice....