Hmmmm

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can no longer put people on Iggy, sad to say. Old iggy, I could see when someone quoted them and/or I could click to unhide their post. That way if someone was being crazy I'd know and could deal with it. Now when you put someone on iggy they disappear and could be plotting a hijacking or something, and I'd never know it until the cops contacted me.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I can no longer put people on Iggy, sad to say. Old iggy, I could see when someone quoted them and/or I could click to unhide their post. That way if someone was being crazy I'd know and could deal with it. Now when you put someone on iggy they disappear and could be plotting a hijacking or something, and I'd never know it until the cops contacted me.
:sucks2bu:

Sorry! :lol:

@vraiblonde Were you aware of this? Shows up at the very bottom of the page. Faint text to temp unblock posts. If you hover over it, it tells you who posted.

Last edited: