Hmmmm.....

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Imma leave this right 'cheer.

Chris0nllyn

who's being obtuse, the OP nor anyone else enters a number with leading zeros, unless it's a serial or part number.
We don't count 001, 002, 003, 01, 02, 03,

Exactly. I believe I said that a few times now. Including the post you quoted.

That's why I said 900 numbers. :buddies:
9 other digits can be used for the first number, then 10 for the other 2.
9x10x10=900 3 digit numbers without leading zeros.

I am glad we cleared it up.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Exactly. I believe I said that a few times now. Including the post you quoted.

That's why I said 900 numbers. :buddies:
9 other digits can be used for the first number, then 10 for the other 2.
9x10x10=900 3 digit numbers without leading zeros.

I am glad we cleared it up.

Your math is flawed and so is your common sense, it's 10 to the third and subtract 1 (10^3 = 1000, 1000-1 = 999)
now apply common sense, with one digit, it's 10^1 = 10. 10-1 = 9 now count along with me, 1,2,3,4,5,67,8,9 <= that's 9 unique combinations of 1 digit.
Do the same with two digits, 10^2 = 100, 100-1 = 99 combinations, now start counting to 99, I think you will verify that that is 99 unique combinations.
You can use the simple math to figure out the combinations or you can count, either way, 3 digits (decimal) gets you to 999 without leading zeros.

I'm sending Vria over to kick you ass if you reply one more blinking time.

MSally

LMAO....you MPD losers being intimately familiar with the ban thing, after all. :huggy:
Don’t worry, your day will come. I have seen plenty of her pack get banned once they dare to speak out against the queen. Even a good little subject like you gets banned eventually

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Don’t worry, your day will come. I have seen plenty of her pack get banned once they dare to speak out against the queen. Even a good little subject like you gets banned eventually
LMFAO. Except that we all know each other in real life, loser boy. We get together and socialize....you know..."party". Big difference. GDIAF.

MSally

LMFAO. Except that we all know each other in real life, loser boy. We get together and socialize....you know..."party". Big difference. GDIAF.
There are an awful lot of folks that used to be in that group but aren’t even here anymore.
you time will come unless you are a loyal little subject

Jurgo

Your math is flawed and so is your common sense, it's 10 to the third and subtract 1 (10^3 = 1000, 1000-1 = 999)

If I may... this counts the total amount of three digit numbers (between and including 000 - 999) and throws one single number away. You need to throw away many more than one single number; you need to disregard all three digit numbers that begin with a 0. There are approximately 100 of these.

But carry on my fellow Christian Soldier!

Jurgo

If I may ...

You make a lot of excuses for your clique, right up until they offend you and you ban them

vraiblonde deserves more respect than this, MSally. First and foremost, she is NOT an idiot (see a recent poll she herself conducted and my many retractions concerning my original statement of this very fact wherein I forgot to include the word "not"). Second, she is an active and valued member of this elite online community comprised of Southern Maryland's best and brightest (I repeat: SOUTHERN MARYLAND's best and brightest). Third, she and her like-minded friends have welcomed me aboard (an excessively verbose, time-consuming, former-lurker-now-newb) with open arms, love, and support; I am happy to share with you all of the many, many invitations I have received from them regarding acts of intimacy I am encouraged to foist upon myself (and perhaps implicit in these communiques are invitations to share and partake in such activity themselves) as well as the variety of impassioned replies they continue to offer on my growing number of posts. Fourth, she is a patriot. Fifth, I'm guessing she's pretty attractive.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
There are an awful lot of folks that used to be in that group but aren’t even here anymore.
you time will come unless you are a loyal little subject
You really are a shallow waste of human flesh...as you've just proved beyond all doubt

Jurgo

With your permission ...

Methinks he is not at all aware that Vrai owns the forum.....

My understanding is that Vrai plays a significant role in running this lovely website / forum, but I do not claim to know those parties who own any portion of it. Perhaps Vrai does, perhaps she doesn't; perhaps she is one of many partners, perhaps she is the sole captain. Is this entity structured as an LLC? A 501(c)? For legal purposes, perhaps she does not officially own this website/forum but de-facto does?

These considerations become very subtle or technical very quickly, so much so that its well above my pay grade (but suffice it to say that I would love to be Trump to her Putin and help make this f-cking dump great again).

All the same, I will continue to defend Vrai as the intelligent, patriotic, likely-very-attractive-but-I-can't-say-for-sure-because-she-has-yet-to-message-me-any-photographs-lewd-or-otherwise, American woman she clearly is. If anyone has a problem with that,then fisticuffs might be in order. Fisticuffs.

BernieP

Resident PIA
If I may... this counts the total amount of three digit numbers (between and including 000 - 999) and throws one single number away. You need to throw away many more than one single number; you need to disregard all three digit numbers that begin with a 0. There are approximately 100 of these.

But carry on my fellow Christian Soldier!
Don't even consider yourself to be my equal you ****ing moron.
Dear mother of Vria, please take people who can't count out to the back forty and put them down humanely.

Jurgo

Don't even consider yourself to be my equal you ****ing moron.
Dear mother of Vria, please take people who can't count out to the back forty and put them down humanely.

Hey Bernie I really am not joking here. This is entirely basic and straightforward, no joking or irony: the three digit expressions 000 through 099 are the ones you want to exclude from your count. These are the ones with leading 0s.

You are correct that there are 10^3 numbers 000 through 999. You then want to subtract the one hundred numbers 000 through 099.

Vrai is a sincere and honest person; I doubt your plea to have me removed for basic math explanations will be successful, but it doesn’t matter. I’m just pointing out that you and I are smart enough to fix this and resume our friendship.