Hmmmm.....

herb749

I just entered 999 new cases and stories from multiple states came up. Guess all those states have 999 new cases. :elaine:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It’s an algorithm that takes you to the most popular results for that phrase. The numbers don’t matter. It is a tool for the clickbait companies
Memes are not a great source of information

So did you try it and look at the results? Or do you just want to talk out your ass?

And I'm not sure why you snark about memes because I said right in the ****ing first post that I tried it for myself.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Vrai: "You idiots aren't using math and stats and such. Flu is worse than 'rona! The math says so! I keep it real."

So is using "maffs" wrong in this case, or only when you want to?

I don't think you're crazy, I don't think you hold yourself to this mythical standard you try to hold everyone else to.
So do tell.. how many more Americans died this year over an average year?

MSally

So did you try it and look at the results? Or do you just want to talk out your ass?

And I'm not sure why you snark about memes because I said right in the ****ing first post that I tried it for myself.
I tried it about two weeks ago. As I said, it is an algorithm that ‘they’ use to direct your search to certain results. They don’t care what numbers you put in. They are probably Xs in the programming.
its click bait. You understand what that is right?

i snark at memes because they are Memes. If you get your information from memes you are very poorly informed

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I tried it about two weeks ago. As I said, it is an algorithm that ‘they’ use to direct your search to certain results. They don’t care what numbers you put in. They are probably Xs in the programming.
its click bait. You understand what that is right?

i snark at memes because they Memes. If you get your information from memes you are very poorly informed
Funny how the newest tools in the forum are seldom the sharpest.

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
Vrai: "You idiots aren't using math and stats and such. Flu is worse than 'rona! The math says so! I keep it real."

So is using "maffs" wrong in this case, or only when you want to?

I don't think you're crazy, I don't think you hold yourself to this mythical standard you try to hold everyone else to.
"Maffs"??? WOW, aviation sailors were ahead of the times!!LOL

MSally

Yeah..that's the downside of being head of a company specializing in advanced control systems internationally...:killingme
You are a legend in your own mind, I’m sure. Somehow with all that you still don’t understand the concept of algorithms that direct you to content ‘they’ want you to see. Brilliant

itsbob

I bowl overhand
You are a legend in your own mind, I’m sure. Somehow with all that you still don’t understand the concept of algorithms that direct you to content ‘they’ want you to see. Brilliant
I'm thinking that was Vrai's point in the first place, but it just went right over your head.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sucks when you find out you are wrong, eh sport?

Hijinx

Has anyone seen any figures on the cases of flu other than the Kung flu?
Does any other flu actually exist in 2020?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Chris0nllyn

So do tell.. how many more Americans died this year over an average year?

That's okay. You can look it up and post it. I'll agree with whatever your point is because it changes about zero parts of my post.
I'm thinking that was Vrai's point in the first place, but it just went right over your head.

She made it pretty clear she was just posting a random thing without commentary and didn't have a point.