HOA Stories

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

People Are Applauding This Homeowner For Executing The Perfect Plan Against Local HOA After Getting Fined $200 For Ridiculous ‘Violations’ Interview With Author

People Are Applauding This Homeowner For Executing The Perfect Plan Against Local HOA After Getting Fined $200 For Ridiculous 'Violations'

People Are Applauding This Homeowner For Executing The Perfect Plan Against Local HOA After Getting Fined $200 For Ridiculous 'Violations'

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I got a letter from our HOA board a couple years ago. It basically said, that though my yard is a bit ratty looking, they know I'm trying my best with my post-cancer limitations. HOA members voted down a management company almost unanimously.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The Ranch Estate HOA complaints used to be some of the most amusing rants we ever had here.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Remember they guy that beat his dishwasher with his gold clubs? Complete nutter.
You talkin' about ole Clem Shady? He was a constant source of amusement, unless you were any of his neighbors. The neighborhood threw a bbq celebration after he departed. :killingme