Hockey Leagues

meddauna

Hi,
I just moved into the Lexington Park area from NY. I'm trying to find an adult hockey league thats not too far away and has decent facilities. I found the place in waldorf and i was curious if there was a closer place to play. Also, when do the leagues around here typically start, about how much they are, and if anyone here is on a team looking for a player. I played mostly forward and a little defense when someone was absent, but the past couple years i played goal. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

meddauna

yea, i took a quick look at them. at the laurel one i didn't see any auldt league schedualed.....i think i'd look a bit out of place playing in peewee?:lmao: and the other one is a bit far, its right in between dc and baltimore. but, thanks for your help.

Otter

Nothing to see here
yea, i took a quick look at them. at the laurel one i didn't see any auldt league schedualed.....i think i'd look a bit out of place playing in peewee?:lmao: and the other one is a bit far, its right in between dc and baltimore. but, thanks for your help.

You're not gonna find anything closer than Waldorf.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Give them a call. Most of the adult teams are later at night and they do have pick up hockey. You just need to hook up with guys that play and you will find the teams, etc.

This area is pretty big for roller hockey, they have adult teams in Waldorf.

TuckerRoad

Hi,
I just moved into the Lexington Park area from NY. I'm trying to find an adult hockey league thats not too far away and has decent facilities. I found the place in waldorf and i was curious if there was a closer place to play. Also, when do the leagues around here typically start, about how much they are, and if anyone here is on a team looking for a player. I played mostly forward and a little defense when someone was absent, but the past couple years i played goal. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Since I don't know your age I will give you this information in case you are interested. If you are "over 40" (or close to 40) there is a league that plays at Tucker Road Ice Rink on Thursday nights. You can get info by calling "Mo" at 301/259-0694.