Hog Neck...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...anyone been there recently? Still glorious? Nephews birthday and I'm trying to pick where to take him. I like getting him to the great courses I've played that he hasn't.

Any other suggestions?

Nupe2

...anyone been there recently? Still glorious? Nephews birthday and I'm trying to pick where to take him. I like getting him to the great courses I've played that he hasn't.

Any other suggestions?

Ridden by there but never played it. I played the Rookery in Lewes a couple of weeks ago. That's a nice course. Not spectacular but fun and challenging in spots.

thurley42

HY;FR
are you looking at Eastern Shore courses? If so you can't go wrong with Queenstown Harbor River Course...Baywood Greens in DE is really nice as well....

On this side Renditions has been completely revamped and South River is in great shape as well.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Is...

are you looking at Eastern Shore courses? If so you can't go wrong with Queenstown Harbor River Course...Baywood Greens in DE is really nice as well....

On this side Renditions has been completely revamped and South River is in great shape as well.

...renditions worth it?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Not...

...necessarily Eastern shore. Just Hog Neck is a must play in my book. Queenstown would be after Hog Neck.

It can be anywhere with an hour or two of DC.

I'm also thinking about Raspberry Falls in Leesburg.

thurley42

HY;FR
damn

I didn't see the question about Renditions until just now...

Like Otter said, it's a great place to play.....they have put a lot of work into it the last few years and it's paid off.....It is a must play....if you live around here it is even more so..

Playing South River tomorrow...they are proposing making it private. So i have to get my rounds in while the getting is good....glad you enjoyed your round!

T

toppick08