Hogan announces he will not run for Pres

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You heard it here first folks. I too will not be seeking election to the office of president of the united states during this election cycle!
Now what am I supposed to do with all these customized T shirts and bumper stickers?

glhs837

Power with Control
Now what am I supposed to do with all these customized T shirts and bumper stickers?
\Same thing you were gonna end up doing with them anyway, just sooner......
GIF by TLC

22AcaciaAve

Of course he had no chance. But his reasoning is also not wrong. He would not be pulling any votes away from Trump. All of his meager support would come at the expense of any challengers to Trump. Hopefully, all of these people with no chance will do the same and set up a Trump vs. DeSantis one on one matchup.

TPD

the poor dad
Of course he had no chance. But his reasoning is also not wrong. He would not be pulling any votes away from Trump. All of his meager support would come at the expense of any challengers to Trump. Hopefully, all of these people with no chance will do the same and set up a Trump vs. DeSantis one on one matchup.
I think he would get more democratic votes than republican.

herb749

He'd get democrats that switched just to vote for him in the primaries. Then they switch back for the general.