Hogan releases the criminals

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

With a national surge in newly confirmed coronavirus cases, Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan has issued an executive order allowing some inmates to be released early from the state's correctional facilities to help stem the pandemic among both prisoners and prison employees.

The order comes as the Republican governor also issued new statewide restrictions for the general population.

Can anyone explain to me the logic of releasing prisoners who are in a controlled environment and sending them out into the wild because somehow they are less likely to spread COVID in public than in prison?

GregV814

THIS IS PROOF IN THE PUDDIN THAT FAT LARRY IS A LEFT WING LIBERAL AHOLE. HE'S JUST LATE FOR THE PARTY. HIS COUNTERPARTS IN OREGON, WASHINGTON MICHIGAN NEW YORK RELEASED THEIR PRISONERS TO CREATE A VERY VIOLENT FORCE TO DISRUPT THE ELECTION, DEMOLISH CITIES, STEAL MECRCHANISE AND KILL CONSERVATIVES.

.I dont know that I can amply apologize for that outrageous filthhy profanity laden outburst. But I am.

Okay, I'll calm down now. He deserves Stewart Pittman and Marc Elrich Baltimore City and Pee Gee.

Last edited:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Can anyone explain to me the logic of releasing prisoners who are in a controlled environment and sending them out into the wild because somehow they are less likely to spread COVID in public than in prison?
More likely, they will catch the Covid from the open environment. They would be far safer in jail, in quarantine.

herb749

More likely, they will catch the Covid from the open environment. They would be far safer in jail, in quarantine.

He just wants to be a little more progressive. Larry should face the facts. He's done in 2 yrs and will never be elected to a higher office no matter how popular he is.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here's another Hogan fan up in Bowie on route 3..wonder if he is a forumite...skip the 1st 30 seconds or so

So a couple of things:

That male cop clearly wanted to ratchet up, so we'll probably hear his name again in the future.

Also, note that no white people stopped to take up for their homie. Not a single white motorist slammed on their brakes, jumped out of their car, and ran to scream in the faces of those cops. Now imagine if the sign-holder had been black.... Cops feel secure rousting white people because they know it's not likely to turn into a violent riot. White people may want to re-examine that.

I think the guy talked too much. "Your objection is duly noted. Have a nice day." It was smart of him to livestream it because the male cop tried the old, "You look like you're on something..." routine and had he not been being recorded live this encounter might have turned out much differently.

Okay, more than a couple:

Cops, especially in that area, do not come out for every little complaint. They are busy because they have real crimes happening. Normally the dispatcher wouldn't even bother them with something like this. "911, what is your emergency?" "A man has a sign I don't like."

So you have to wonder why not one, not two, but THREE cops showed up to confront this man.

DaSDGuy

Hogan is campaigning for the 2022 election already?

gunsmoke

THIS IS PROOF IN THE PUDDIN THAT FAT FING LARRY IS A LEFT WING AHOLE FING LIBERAL AHOLE. HE'S JUST LATE FOR THE F***ING PARTY. HIS COUNTERPARTS IN OREGON, WASHINGTON MICHIGAN NEW YORK RELEASED THEIR PRISONERS TO CREATE A VERY VIOLENT FORCE TO DISRUPT THE ELECTION, DEMOLISH CITIES, STEAL MECRCHANISE AND KILL CONSERVATIVES.

MOT* F*ER.

Okay, I'll calm down now. He deserves Stewart Pittman and Marc Elrich Baltimore City and Pee Gee.

Odd how this is considerable acceptable family oriented commentary...but call Trump a liar and his supporters brain dead cultists and the same rabble who cheer on the above commentary will whine and cry that you hurt their pansy ass feelings.

UglyBear

Here's another Hogan fan up in Bowie on route 3..wonder if he is a forumite...skip the 1st 30 seconds or so

Awesome job by the protester. Holding firm, staying calm, knowing his rights, not escalating.

I completely understand why he was shaking all over — adrenaline, when two cops are pressing you, it would really hit. Good on him for holding strong.

the comments on video about the female officer were crass and creepy — she was much more professional than the male officer, even if still on the tyrannical side. (She was hawt, to tell the truth — it’s just the comments got pretty creepy in the end).

GregV814

Odd how this is considerable acceptable family oriented commentary...but call Trump a liar and his supporters brain dead cultists and the same rabble who cheer on the above commentary will whine and cry that you hurt their pansy ass feelings.
to demonstrate absurdity, sometimes one must be absurd

GregV814

Awesome job by the protester. Holding firm, staying calm, knowing his rights, not escalating.

I completely understand why he was shaking all over — adrenaline, when two cops are pressing you, it would really hit. Good on him for holding strong.

the comments on video about the female officer were crass and creepy — she was much more professional than the male officer, even if still on the tyrannical side. (She was hawt, to tell the truth — it’s just the comments got pretty creepy in the end).
Its hard in the profession to walk away when your ass is handed to you by what appears to be a jerk. He may be a jerk, with a jerky sign, but he is 100% right. Bowie is a small town, usually their officers are new hires who don't get hired by other agencies OR have "retired" and work only 9-5 writing parking tickets.