Holiday Office Parties Opportunity to Sexually Harrass Women

WingsOfGold

I thought so, he was on the old Sun Paper board for a while a few years ago until he got banned. Is he Salmon here?

Jed, Kevin, Judgement, Moses, Sybil (he wore a bra and panties for that one) and a host of others. Infamous for his meltdowns... give it time. Here it comes, here comes his 19th nervous meltdown! A hard core leftist doper being banned by the same is an almost impossible feat but even his own kind doesn't like him. Icing on the cake is when he impersonated his "ex" buddies on other boards.
Ain't that right Jed?

I agree. Holiday parties are stupid. People feel obligated to attend. $100 would be on low end if the per person amount. Of course, then CEO’s could direct money to their friends who own the venues.
Well, you youtz have to remember holiday parties are a tradition that started back in the day when co-workers and colleagues considered speaking face-to-face to be a normal and professional way of conversing.

Holiday parties provide a way of humanizing management as well as co-workers which builds cohesiveness amongst the team. This then tends to lead to better relationships during the year. That tends to result in an increase in mutual acknowledgement and respect leading to better performance overall.

But there are always the schmucks who don't participate and, therefore, never get the true nature of the events.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Well, you youtz have to remember holiday parties are a tradition that started back in the day when co-workers and colleagues considered speaking face-to-face to be a normal and professional way of conversing.

Holiday parties provide a way of humanizing management as well as co-workers which builds cohesiveness amongst the team. This then tends to lead to better relationships during the year. That tends to result in an increase in mutual acknowledgement and respect leading to better performance overall.

But there are always the schmucks who don't participate and, therefore, never get the true nature of the events.

I remember some that, by today's standards, were down right raunchy. I miss the days before the PC Police took over. (Big Sigh)

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I remember company sponsored keg parties in the back parking lots on Friday afternoons.

Yes, back in the good old days. I also remember having a "staff meeting" at one company and there were coolers of beer set up in the room. :lol:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
#### the Christmas Party!

businessman-sitting-his-feet-on-260nw-238490077.jpg

Hijinx

I remember one Christmas the bos went out and ought all kinds of stuff for a Christmas party as a surprise for the employees.
When he sprung it on them that he was closing the doors and having a party instead of staying open until closing time they all started saying if he was closing early they all wanted to go home.
He and I were pretty close so as they left we stayed there and gotten drunker than hell.

He made a mistake, but he never made it again. after that the store never closed early again for any party.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Holiday parties provide a way of humanizing management as well as co-workers which builds cohesiveness amongst the team.

It's also the way Ebenezer Scrooge got introduced to the Ghosts of Christmas.