Holloween safe stop

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
every year bosses church does a Holloween safe stop for trick or treating. Its at the Hollywood Nazerene church on Sotterly rd. We used to use a lady for pony rides but cant find her now. Is there anyone who does pony rides sorta cheap that could do this Wed Oct 31 from 6 -9 pm. The kids love it and it keeps them off the streets. :)

W

WhoCares

baileydog said:
every year bosses church does a Holloween safe stop for trick or treating. Its at the Hollywood Nazerene church on Sotterly rd. We used to use a lady for pony rides but cant find her now. Is there anyone who does pony rides sorta cheap that could do this Wed Oct 31 from 6 -9 pm. The kids love it and it keeps them off the streets. :)

I sent you a pm with a number to call.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Anyone else have any ideas. I called one lady in Waldorf and she wanted 600+ dollars. The other # I got wont call back so we still need some cheap pony rides for a couple hours. Church only has a couple hundred bucks.

W

WhoCares

baileydog said:
Anyone else have any ideas. I called one lady in Waldorf and she wanted 600+ dollars. The other # I got wont call back so we still need some cheap pony rides for a couple hours. Church only has a couple hundred bucks.

Hmm...I will see her tonight and will talk to her for you.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
persimmoncf said:
How many children are you expecting...how many ponies do you feel you will need?

Thanks, Ill have to get back to you on this. But Im sure if someone could help within budget, we would do what ever to accomodate your ponys. Ill let you know. :huggy:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
WhoCares said:
Hmm...I will see her tonight and will talk to her for you.

Thanks so much. Ive called several times and left one message. When I called yesterday a few times, I never got the answer machine. So I tried again today and left a message

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
persimmoncf said:
How many children are you expecting...how many ponies do you feel you will need?

Boss says usually about 500 people show up but he cant count how many will be small kids. He says just 1 or 2 ponies would be plenty. Anyone want to help the church for a couple hours for a couple hundred bucks on halloween night.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
TC, that should be fine. Can you help? Were not too picky, we only have a couple hundred to spend for a couple hrs. Let me know if you or someone else is available.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Yes my daughter and i will be able to help let me know if you need two My boy is 15.2 hands which is 62 inches maybe for bigger kids ?? PM me all the info .. TC n Z