I am devastated to have to postpone the show tomorrow, Dec.9, 2007, but conditions of the outdoor arena are not suitable for jumping at this time due to weather conditions beyond our control. We want to make sure the safety of the horses and riders remain the priority, therefore we will be postponing the show until January 6th, 2008 at 8 A.M. During the next few weeks the owner of Holly Point Equestrian Center will be working on the indoor arena to make it suitable to hold a hunter show inside. We understand that some of you may not be able to make the show on January 6th, and if this is the case we will be more than happy to send your pre entries back to you. If you are able to attend, and you have pre-entered, we will gladly hold your entries until January 6th. Please let me know by e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org) what you would like to do with your entries and I will forward your e-mail to the appropriate person. I apologize for ay inconvenience this may cause anyone. Thank you.