Holly Point Hunter Show 12/9 Postponed !

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I am devastated to have to postpone the show tomorrow, Dec.9, 2007, but conditions of the outdoor arena are not suitable for jumping at this time due to weather conditions beyond our control. We want to make sure the safety of the horses and riders remain the priority, therefore we will be postponing the show until January 6th, 2008 at 8 A.M. During the next few weeks the owner of Holly Point Equestrian Center will be working on the indoor arena to make it suitable to hold a hunter show inside. We understand that some of you may not be able to make the show on January 6th, and if this is the case we will be more than happy to send your pre entries back to you. If you are able to attend, and you have pre-entered, we will gladly hold your entries until January 6th. Please let me know by e-mail ( lorimerj@hotmail.com) what you would like to do with your entries and I will forward your e-mail to the appropriate person. I apologize for ay inconvenience this may cause anyone. Thank you.

FrmGrl

Get some!
Well, it was going to be cold and cloudy anyway. Maybe it will be nicer that day. Better to be safe than sorry. I commend Holly Point for thinking of riders and horses first. Thanks for letting us know.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:bawl: I am having a difficult time accepting the change. I hope it is 70 degrees in January like it was last year:bawl:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
My dad had to rub it in. He lives in Florida. He said "well it was a beautiful day here today, sunny and 75 degrees". THANKS DAD!