Holly Point Show Question

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sadielady or other HP-ers I have some friends planning on coming to the December show...about 2-6 horses, they were wondering about the jumper courses and entries. Are the courses the same as the hunter courses, just different lines? Or do you move jumps around? They're up in Harwood and would like to finish before it's too late. Have you been getting entries for the jumper classes?

They don't mind doing the hunter instead. I'm going to PM SadieLady their e-mail so if you feel that any additional info needs to be giving you could tell them?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Oh, and I lied in the PM. Leave off the "s". The e-mail address should be stable no stables. I sent them an entry form and the link to the website already.

:buddies: Thanks.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
We had to cut an hour and a half off of the show. The second show ended at 6PM, and I needed everyone to be packed up and gone before dark when standard time returned. We hired rated judges for the last two shows to hopefully speed things up. We also had to cancel the jumper divisions. We did add jumper jumps and changed the course, but we found that there was not a lot of support from the jumper peeps in the area so we decided to cancel those classes. The equitation and medal classes have more difficult courses, similar to the jumper courses. Hopefully Holly Point has updated the class list on the web site. :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
By the way Pre-entries are due this weekend. It is a double points show for series members. I will have to ask them if they are reducing membership fees for the last show. I'll get back to you! It is the last one :yahoo: I can relax again, well maybe, I could be packing I suppose.:buddies: My fingers will be crossed for good weather.