Holly Point

bosox

Hi...

I have searched the website--but haven't found the info I wanted. I want to try one of the instructors there for my daughter, for x-training purposes only, but do not see lesson rates.

Does anyone know the rates, schedule and policy for trailer in lessons?

thanks in advance.

devinej

i'm sure someone can help you with that. have you tried calling holly point? which discipline are you interested in?

bosox

I grew up hunter/jumper...and we event now. I'd like my daughter--who has great eq...learn a bit more about the graceful lines of the hunter courses.

I didn't call--b/c I wanted either to see the info or get someone's take on it. Sometimes I haven't had the greatest success when calling a barn as a new student...who doesn't want to board. I have either been brushed to the side or tried to be sold a package--that I didn't need or want.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
bosox said:
Hi...

I have searched the website--but haven't found the info I wanted. I want to try one of the instructors there for my daughter, for x-training purposes only, but do not see lesson rates.

Does anyone know the rates, schedule and policy for trailer in lessons?

thanks in advance.

Check your pms. Just sent you the rates I was given at their Open House. Nice place and nice people.

Cowgirl

BZHorseMomE said:
What does that have to do with lessons?? :coffee: Were the trainers the ones that put the fence up? :razz:

It doesn't have anything to do with lessons. I just think it makes the farm (and possibly owners) look bad. :shrug:

illfindu2

In memory of Tippy
Cowgirl said:
It doesn't have anything to do with lessons. I just think it makes the farm (and possibly owners) look bad. :shrug:

Not to sound stupid, but WHAT is a backwards fence? You mean they fenced the horse out? My oh my, now that WOULD make one look bad.

:sarcasm:

Perhaps you could teach this guy a few tricks?

Attachments

• Clinton-Anderson.jpg
    Clinton-Anderson.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 78

illfindu2

In memory of Tippy
Cowgirl said:
A fence that has the posts on the inside and the wires/boards on the outside.

I was actually being sarcastic there Cowgirl. Note the picture of Clinton Andersen riding in his pasture with his backwards fence. Many folks (including well known trainers and olympic riders) have their fence like that. It doesn't make them a bad farm.

Fences are also suppose to be built so that they do not have any right angle corners but rather should have rounded corners. This is so horses running at play do not get cornered and run through the fence. Does this mean that everyone who doesn't have rounded corners on their fence is a bad horse person? No, it does not. Nor does it mean that because someone has the posts on the inside of their fence, they are a bad horse person.

Everyone here needs to lighten up and stop cat scratching each other. None of you are any better than the other. Get over it. :smack:

illfindu2

In memory of Tippy
Holly Point 09-04-2007 04:26 PM You are a dumbass. Here's some karma back. Yours was gray, but I assume you wanted it to be red. -Cowgirl

MEOW! Calm down little kitty cat. Don't get your panties in a bunch. Besides, I'm kinda fond of gray.