Hollyrock Diesel Douchebags - step in

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Sincerely, just another Hollyrock Douchebag!

Yes. Yes, you are. It's nice that you own your douchiness. However, I wouldn't be proud of it. :shrug: You should be ashamed that not only are you a self admited douche, but that the overwhelming majority of drivers in southern Maryland see you acting like a douche, and that the overwhelming majority of somd.com forumites have read you admit to your douchiness. It's shameful that you are such a pathetic human being and are unwilling to be a respectable member of our community.

bcp

In My Opinion
I was talking about all the new, first time posters in this thread.

But need I remind you of the 140mph beltway incident? Maybe it wasn't 140mph, but if the shoe fits.....

And I'm not talking about shutting down the dealer either. But his clientele are certainly not making a good case for him.

May I remind you that there was nobody on rt 50? that I was not flying past people or cutting people off?
but still, if I had been, would it be the fault of the person that I bought my upgrades from? or is it my fault.

glhs837

Power with Control
Holy hell, so much happens so quick in the thread, if I direct quoted them all, it would BE page 3298 or whatever we are up to.

1. Whomever brought up dead babies, please, STFU, your post has NO relevence to this thread and you come off like a fool trying to tie azzholes making fools of themselves in trucks with dangerous behavior that threatens babies.

2. The the truck owner who has always only seen smoke go up, I ask that you follow one of those over (or maybe properly, not sure) tuned beasts down the raod, like I did on Willows one day last week. I can tell you sir, that inside my full face helmet was pretty filled with fumes, had to add about three more car lengths to the following distance to not choke on them. Might even have posted about it.....

3. I see folks wanting to say "Lets focus on threats to safety, not just good ol boys being as... I mean having fun". We do that, but hey, we can multitask, and call out azzholes who are being completely safe azzholes. DO it all the time....... sorry if that bothers those who know these people. Too damn bad, dont hang out with dicks.........

MMM_donuts

You know, this thread would be an excellent teaching tool of all the ways in which an argument goes awry. Red herrings, fallacies, circular reasoning - I think we've covered just about all of it. We could be politicians.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
You know, this thread would be an excellent teaching tool of all the ways in which an argument goes awry. Red herrings, fallacies, circular reasoning - I think we've covered just about all of it. We could be politicians.

I'd be a better elected official than most, but I'm not cut out to be a politician. :ohwell:

glhs837

Power with Control

We are sluts, Sir, NOT whooors, and I'll thank you to keep the difference in mind......:drama:

Uh, Vrai, can we get a very proper Btritish gentlemen sort of smiley, cane, top hat, that sort of thing?

MMM_donuts

We are sluts, Sir, NOT whooors, and I'll thank you to keep the difference in mind......:drama: Uh, Vrai, can we get a very proper Btritish gentlemen sort of smiley, cane, top hat, that sort of thing?

Is that a movie quote? Because, if not, I'll have to point out the ......(not irony, what word am I looking for?) of the fact that my gender is not that of a "sir".......

HOLLYROCK4EVA

Holy hell, so much happens so quick in the thread, if I direct quoted them all, it would BE page 3298 or whatever we are up to.

1. Whomever brought up dead babies, please, STFU, your post has NO relevence to this thread and you come off like a fool trying to tie azzholes making fools of themselves in trucks with dangerous behavior that threatens babies.

2. The the truck owner who has always only seen smoke go up, I ask that you follow one of those over (or maybe properly, not sure) tuned beasts down the raod, like I did on Willows one day last week. I can tell you sir, that inside my full face helmet was pretty filled with fumes, had to add about three more car lengths to the following distance to not choke on them. Might even have posted about it.....

3. I see folks wanting to say "Lets focus on threats to safety, not just good ol boys being as... I mean having fun". We do that, but hey, we can multitask, and call out azzholes who are being completely safe azzholes. DO it all the time....... sorry if that bothers those who know these people. Too damn bad, dont hang out with dicks.........

Im the guy in refernce to your #2.

We were talking about stacks coming out of the bed of a truck, kind of like a road tractor.....not a regular exhaust that would infact blow down low close to the road. We were talking about the original topic, but now we are moved on to another incident on Willows road. Did this truck have a big sticker in the rear glass?

I did classify myself as a Hollyrock Douchebag (because the assumption of one classifies many)....never once did i say ive done burnouts in the middle of the road or smoked the innocent bystander or bicyclist.... But myself and about 4,000 other customers all can now classify ourselves as douchebags....its how people see it in the title....and its how people are taking it from the thread.

I understand your frustrations of riding a motorcycle and getting smoke in your helmet...... Have you ever been riding behind a vehicle with someone smoking and getting asshes and ciggarettes thrown on you... People do that not even thinking....but its just a dangerous.

kickstand

De omnibus dubitandum est
This thread would be in a whole different place right now if the OP had titled it "Diesel Douchbag with HollyRock sticker".

Probably wouldn't have been as offensive to the business owner.

However not as much fun to some on this forum.

...but the OP probably knew that :evil:

HOLLYROCK4EVA

Absolutely not.

But I know if I was, I'd certainly not bother knocking on your door, or the doors of your douchbaggery friends. I'd most surely be terribly disappointed.

I think you are... your last 3 post have been about penis's.... I got your douche bag for you.....

douche bag-
(n) {French, fr. Italian "doccia"}
1. An object used for vaginal hygeine.

:yahoo:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Its always easy to tell others to STFU when you are behind the protective computer shield....

Oh yeah, and when it is NOT you that is starring at the deceased relative and, or child that was killed by some of these a-holes that hotrod around the roads like so many have described in this thread!

I bet you would be the FIRST in line at the attorney's office looking for retribution against HR.

Think about that before you go around telling people to STFU :smack:

Why would I sue a business that has nothing to do with a bad driver, just because of a sticker.

Are you high?

MMM_donuts

I think you are... your last 3 post have been about penis's.... I got your douche bag for you..... douche bag- (n) {French, fr. Italian "doccia"} 1. An object used for vaginal hygeine. :yahoo:

While I find your comebacks entertaining and mildly creative, I'm going to recommended you refrain from victorious celebration. You'll concede with the witty insults before badgirl.

And also, you don't need to define douchebag. We're all very aware of its meaning.

kickstand

De omnibus dubitandum est
Why would I sue a business that has nothing to do with a bad driver, just because of a sticker.

Are you high?

Sue everybody remotely connected (directly or indirectly) with whatever it is that may have caused you pain and suffering.

It's the new American way to riches...

Caution

BTW For those customers of Hollyrock Customs that just signed up in the past day or two the forum. WELCOME TO SOMD!!!!:killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
BTW For those customers of Hollyrock Customs that just signed up in the past day or two the forum. WELCOME TO SOMD!!!!:killingme

This thread has been equally as good for Hollyrock Customs I would think.

I have some guages that I plan to purchase in the next month or so, I suspect I will head on down and get them from him now that I know he is somewhat nearby.

SG_Player1974

Are you high?

Why would someone sue McDonald's because their coffee is TOO hot?

Why would someone sue the entertainment group that hired the doctor that killed your son? (Michael Jackson)

Why would someone sue their neighbor because they left THEIR child unattended and they got hurt on the neighbor's property?

All above are true incidents.

I guess you never know the thought process of anyone until you are in THEIR situation!! :coffee:

Which leads me back to thinking about it before you tell someone to STFU :whistle:

What started out as a rant against idiot drivers and a word of caution towards a business owner has predictably turned into a thread of name calling, misunderstanding, and idiocity.

WELCOME TO SOMD.COM FORUMS!!!