Hollyrock Diesel Douchebags - step in

techie

And techie, were I your boss, I might ask you tone down your insults and threats to people who probably know a lot of potential customers. Guys like me, and there are a few here, we are the sort of guys that friends come to when looking to get work done. And while I have told folks to check out HR in the past, as what I have seen has impressed me as quality stuff, if you work for them, that would have to change, I know I wouldn't want some ass who thinks degrees are for #######s working on my truck. I do my own stuff, so that doesnt matter to me.

For you to type all your thoughts out at once is really a challenge for you I can tell. It took you three (1+1+1) to reply to one of my post. Was it something I said? Since you are on here all day, easy to come to conclusions about you-

A. You must be part of that proud 47% of Americans living off the remaining 53% paying taxes. I am sure you are collecting a disability of some sort.

B. You can afford a lot when only living in the trailer park. So brag about your SRT-8, whoohoo. You own an averaged price car, but I am glad you were able to be promoted from the french fryer guy to the lettuce manager to afford it..

C. STFU - Nobody cares. Nobody cares what car you drive, what color your NEon is what you do for a living. You bring nothing to the table, other then my order when you F*up taking it. I am sorry your life is pathetic and worthless...

I am really starting think cockroaches have more right to breathe the same air as I do more then you!

MMM_donuts

I've only hung in with this tread this long because your memes have been priceless. :buddies:

:high5: I would do more but I don't know how to make a GIF work, nor have I made the time to look it up!

Yep.... Read the story multiple times AND saw the HBO documentary about lawsuits.

Unfortunately, I think you missed the point I was trying to make. I was pointing out that you should not judge anyone or "Tell them to STFU" until you have walked in their shoes or experienced what they have.

How does RoseRed know if the OP hasn't already been in a motor vehicle accident due to like circumstances? How does RoseRed know if the OP hasn't lost a loved one due to an accident in the past? How does RoseRed know the entire story AT ALL?

Simply knee-jerk replying with "STFU" is not appropriate.

Oh. Yeah. Well, I saw the McDonald's part and.......well, I have self-diagnosed ADD so sometimes in my haste I may or may not respond inappropriately.
:angel:

Mucho appreciado for calling me out without being a deiseldouche about it. :cheers:

crazy-squid

A blue late model Mach 1 with "RUNS9S" or such on his plate and a black Z28 with orange stripes and "CRAZY SQUID" skull sailor decal on the back glass were the prime douchebags along with a few of their buddies.
Yeah. Douchebags. :mad::
Nice to know that myself and the owner of the Mach1 are still remembered but I would like to know how you both know me to make such a claim? If being a douchebag consists of:
- conducting a meeting spot for people that have a hobby with automobiles of all sorts before heading to the track or other out of town location
- working with local businesses and charities to host said events getting the drivers of these cars to put money in the community.
- Christmas in April among other non-profit organizations helping the local community
- Kicking people out of events for being an actual douchebag
Etc etc etc
Then yes, I am. On the other hand, fuktards are the ones that sit behind computers and make false accusations about people off of the people that surround them or claim affiliation. If this was such an issue, why wasn’t the license plate written down and called in for wreckless driving or the owner of the shop called to inquire about who owns the vehicle that offended you so you could contact them directly instead of making their business even more well-known on here? Do you honestly think the owner cares about his company’s logo on the back of the truck of someone doing a burnout and making a 7000LB truck haul ass? Yes, he does but he also knows that these trucks are an example of his business and people that are looking to do the same to their trucks are going to call him after seeing what they can do.
I’ve met several locals that have the Hollyrock stickers on the back of their windows of their rides and found them to be good people to be around. One I remember in particular had a license plate with DMAX I think it was on his plate and was a good person to talk to after we both raced on a “closed course”
I haven’t read this entire thread as I don’t really have the time to right now. I was just answering a thread that quite a few of my friends said that I was being called out on by people that obviously do not know me because the people that do know me, know that I’ll give them the shirt off my back as well as help out everyone that I know. P.S. If I was such a douchebag, why wasn’t I ever called in seeing how my car was the only one of its kind around and stood out like a sore thumb? Maybe it was because the local and state police knew me back then and knew I wasn’t the douchebag causing problems ;)

blazinlow89

Big Poppa

Attachments

• 3opcuc.jpg
    3opcuc.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 139

glhs837

Power with Control
For you to type all your thoughts out at once is really a challenge for you I can tell. It took you three (1+1+1) to reply to one of my post. Was it something I said? Since you are on here all day, easy to come to conclusions about you-

A. You must be part of that proud 47% of Americans living off the remaining 53% paying taxes. I am sure you are collecting a disability of some sort.

B. You can afford a lot when only living in the trailer park. So brag about your SRT-8, whoohoo. You own an averaged price car, but I am glad you were able to be promoted from the french fryer guy to the lettuce manager to afford it..

C. STFU - Nobody cares. Nobody cares what car you drive, what color your NEon is what you do for a living. You bring nothing to the table, other then my order when you F*up taking it. I am sorry your life is pathetic and worthless...

I am really starting think cockroaches have more right to breathe the same air as I do more then you!

Wrong, wrong and wrong

Wow, batting %1000 so far. :killingme I point my responses for the average reader, you may achieve that on a good day and I'm an optimist. Not one cent of disability here, I did take two weeks of unemployment insurance in 1996, though/ And there are at least three forum members here who know me in real life to testify to that. Nice that you check back on me and how long I"m here. I have full and complete flex time, so can spend my time as I wish. I can even bring files home and work on my couch if I wish.

My customers are happy, and my boss is happy. Not bragging about the SRT-8, really, even new it costs less than most of the trucks in question, and now would be worth maybe 18-20K, not like it's a Bentley. It's a six year old +150,000 mile car. My life is full and happy, I have more hobbies than I have time for, love my family and job. No trailer park, it's one house out of five on a private lane. The point about the SRT-8 was that I I nicely asked a belching smoke truck guy to maybe throttle down, he would laugh at best. A lot of them have this "Dont drive what I drive? Must be a useless person."

Tell you what, if you need a place to rent, my smaller house's lease is up in Jan, I might rent it ti you............:coffee: You want to have a discussion, or just continue being a dick who cant get a fact straight?

techie

Your boss must be real happy you spend hours on the internet during the work day..

"If you need a place to rent, my smaller house's lease is up in Jan"
Its great your parents moved into the basement so you could live upstairs and pretend to be successful, but I wouldn't want you to evict them to try prove a meaningless point.

"My customers are happy" <- Most people are when you hand them their order at the window, they are hungry...

"just continue being a dick" <- I have seem to have gotten under you skin, so I will continue to be a dick... Its fun watching your squirm and try to defend.

MMM_donuts

I was just answering a thread that quite a few of my friends said that I was being called out on by people that obviously do not know me

SEE! I told you these public shaming traffic threads get around.

Hide yo license plates, hide yo stickers!

Attachments

• image-1443085612.jpg
    image-1443085612.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 111

crazy-squid

'Nuff said! :coffee:

I would think that if you took ALL that time to log on, register here for your 1st post, then proceed to type out that long explanation you would have at least read the entire thread before posting! :smack:

I haven't been in this site in years and had to reregister A friend of mine already gave me the synopsis of it so there was no point lol

Hank

my war
Nice to know that myself and the owner of the Mach1 are still remembered but I would like to know how you both know me to make such a claim? If being a douchebag consists of:
- conducting a meeting spot for people that have a hobby with automobiles of all sorts before heading to the track or other out of town location
- working with local businesses and charities to host said events getting the drivers of these cars to put money in the community.
- Christmas in April among other non-profit organizations helping the local community
- Kicking people out of events for being an actual douchebag
Etc etc etc
Then yes, I am. On the other hand, fuktards are the ones that sit behind computers and make false accusations about people off of the people that surround them or claim affiliation. If this was such an issue, why wasn’t the license plate written down and called in for wreckless driving or the owner of the shop called to inquire about who owns the vehicle that offended you so you could contact them directly instead of making their business even more well-known on here? Do you honestly think the owner cares about his company’s logo on the back of the truck of someone doing a burnout and making a 7000LB truck haul ass? Yes, he does but he also knows that these trucks are an example of his business and people that are looking to do the same to their trucks are going to call him after seeing what they can do.
I’ve met several locals that have the Hollyrock stickers on the back of their windows of their rides and found them to be good people to be around. One I remember in particular had a license plate with DMAX I think it was on his plate and was a good person to talk to after we both raced on a “closed course”
I haven’t read this entire thread as I don’t really have the time to right now. I was just answering a thread that quite a few of my friends said that I was being called out on by people that obviously do not know me because the people that do know me, know that I’ll give them the shirt off my back as well as help out everyone that I know. P.S. If I was such a douchebag, why wasn’t I ever called in seeing how my car was the only one of its kind around and stood out like a sore thumb? Maybe it was because the local and state police knew me back then and knew I wasn’t the douchebag causing problems ;)

Welcome! This is Hank and I’m your chief flight attendant. On behalf of Vrai and the entire crew, welcome aboard the SOMD Forums, non-stop service from here to eternity!

Our flight time will be of 24 hours and 7 Days, weekly. We will be flying at an altitude of many feet at a ground speed of a lot of miles per hour/kilometers per hour.

At this time, make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Also make sure your seat belt is correctly fastened. Also, we advise you that as of this moment, any electronic equipment must be turned off. Thank you.

When the seat belt sign illuminates, you must fasten your seat belt. Insert the metal fittings one into the other, and tighten by pulling on the loose end of the strap. To release your seat belt, lift the upper portion of the buckle. We suggest that you keep your seat belt fastened throughout the flight, as we may experience turbulence.

There are several emergency exits on this aircraft (??? forward, ??? aft, and ??? over each wing.) Please take a few moments now to locate your nearest exit. In some cases, your nearest exit may be behind you. If we need to evacuate the aircraft, floor-level lighting will guide you towards the exit. Doors can be opened by moving the handle in the direction of the arrow. Each door is equipped with an inflatable slide which may also be detached and used as a life raft.

Oxygen and the air pressure are always being monitored. In the event of a decompression, an oxygen mask will automatically appear in front of you. To start the flow of oxygen, pull the mask towards you. Place it firmly over your nose and mouth, secure the elastic band behind your head, and breathe normally. Although the bag does not inflate, oxygen is flowing to the mask. If you are travelling with a child or someone who requires assistance, secure your mask on first, and then assist the other person. Keep your mask on until a uniformed crew member advises you to remove it.

In the event of an emergency, please assume the bracing position. (Lean forward with your hands on top of your head and your elbows against your thighs. Ensure your feet are flat on the floor.)

A life vest is located in a pouch under your seat or between the armrests. When instructed to do so, open the plastic pouch and remove the vest. Slip it over your head. Pass the straps around your waist and adjust at the front. To inflate the vest, pull firmly on the red cord, only when leaving the aircraft. If you need to refill the vest, blow into the mouthpieces. Use the whistle and light to attract attention. (Also, your seat bottom cushion can be used as a flotation device. Pull the cushion from the seat, slip your arms into the straps, and hug the cushion to your chest.)

The following electronic devices (calculators, CD players, laptop computers) may be used when the seat belt sign is off, or when permitted by your crew. Cellular/mobile telephones, remote-controlled toys or any electronic device operating with an antenna must be turned off at all times.

We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Tampering with, disabling, or destroying the smoke detectors located in the lavatories is prohibited by law.

You will find this and all the other safety information in the card located in the seat pocket in front of you. We strongly suggest you read it before take-off. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our crew members. We wish you all an enjoyable flight.

Let's Party!

:party:

crazy-squid

Welcome! This is Hank and I’m your chief flight attendant. On behalf of Vrai and the entire crew, welcome aboard the SOMD Forums, non-stop service from here to eternity!

Our flight time will be of 24 hours and 7 Days, weekly. We will be flying at an altitude of many feet at a ground speed of a lot of miles per hour/kilometers per hour.

At this time, make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Also make sure your seat belt is correctly fastened. Also, we advise you that as of this moment, any electronic equipment must be turned off. Thank you.

When the seat belt sign illuminates, you must fasten your seat belt. Insert the metal fittings one into the other, and tighten by pulling on the loose end of the strap. To release your seat belt, lift the upper portion of the buckle. We suggest that you keep your seat belt fastened throughout the flight, as we may experience turbulence.

There are several emergency exits on this aircraft (??? forward, ??? aft, and ??? over each wing.) Please take a few moments now to locate your nearest exit. In some cases, your nearest exit may be behind you. If we need to evacuate the aircraft, floor-level lighting will guide you towards the exit. Doors can be opened by moving the handle in the direction of the arrow. Each door is equipped with an inflatable slide which may also be detached and used as a life raft.

Oxygen and the air pressure are always being monitored. In the event of a decompression, an oxygen mask will automatically appear in front of you. To start the flow of oxygen, pull the mask towards you. Place it firmly over your nose and mouth, secure the elastic band behind your head, and breathe normally. Although the bag does not inflate, oxygen is flowing to the mask. If you are travelling with a child or someone who requires assistance, secure your mask on first, and then assist the other person. Keep your mask on until a uniformed crew member advises you to remove it.

In the event of an emergency, please assume the bracing position. (Lean forward with your hands on top of your head and your elbows against your thighs. Ensure your feet are flat on the floor.)

A life vest is located in a pouch under your seat or between the armrests. When instructed to do so, open the plastic pouch and remove the vest. Slip it over your head. Pass the straps around your waist and adjust at the front. To inflate the vest, pull firmly on the red cord, only when leaving the aircraft. If you need to refill the vest, blow into the mouthpieces. Use the whistle and light to attract attention. (Also, your seat bottom cushion can be used as a flotation device. Pull the cushion from the seat, slip your arms into the straps, and hug the cushion to your chest.)

The following electronic devices (calculators, CD players, laptop computers) may be used when the seat belt sign is off, or when permitted by your crew. Cellular/mobile telephones, remote-controlled toys or any electronic device operating with an antenna must be turned off at all times.

We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Tampering with, disabling, or destroying the smoke detectors located in the lavatories is prohibited by law.

You will find this and all the other safety information in the card located in the seat pocket in front of you. We strongly suggest you read it before take-off. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our crew members. We wish you all an enjoyable flight.

Let's Party!

:party:
that made me laugh my ass off to know that there are still people on here with thick skin and a hell of a sense of humor
lol

glhs837

Power with Control
Your boss must be real happy you spend hours on the internet during the work day..

"If you need a place to rent, my smaller house's lease is up in Jan"
Its great your parents moved into the basement so you could live upstairs and pretend to be successful, but I wouldn't want you to evict them to try prove a meaningless point.

"My customers are happy" <- Most people are when you hand them their order at the window, they are hungry...

"just continue being a dick" <- I have seem to have gotten under you skin, so I will continue to be a dick... Its fun watching your squirm and try to defend.

Under my skin? Not hardly, I just love watching someone make so many wrong judgments, you got a problem with me for some reason. My parents left me not a dime when they passed, 700 miles from here, and in 85 and 95 respectively. My customers get more than a sack of food, but if it makes you feel better to think that, considering most likely you build trucks your couldn't afford to buy, go ahead and think that.

I"m happy where I am, love what I do, both at work and home, even when what I do is recovering from back surgery from all them years hoisting the fries:) But, to be fair, I did do three months in a Zantigoes back in 1982. And I did drive pizza for three months in 1994.

techie

Under my skin? Not hardly, I just love watching someone make so many wrong judgments, you got a problem with me for some reason. My parents left me not a dime when they passed, 700 miles from here, and in 85 and 95 respectively. My customers get more than a sack of food, but if it makes you feel better to think that, considering most likely you build trucks your couldn't afford to buy, go ahead and think that.

I"m happy where I am, love what I do, both at work and home, even when what I do is recovering from back surgery from all them years hoisting the fries:) But, to be fair, I did do three months in a Zantigoes back in 1982. And I did drive pizza for three months in 1994.

I am beginning to understand why they moved 700 miles away from you....
(sorry couldnt let that softball go by without a swing)

I dont build trucks, not enough patience to work on vehicles...

I am glad that Three Oaks Homeless shelter provides such quality care that you are happy at home, glad to see my donations are working.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yep.... Read the story multiple times AND saw the HBO documentary about lawsuits.

Unfortunately, I think you missed the point I was trying to make. I was pointing out that you should not judge anyone or "Tell them to STFU" until you have walked in their shoes or experienced what they have.

How does RoseRed know if the OP hasn't already been in a motor vehicle accident due to like circumstances? How does RoseRed know if the OP hasn't lost a loved one due to an accident in the past? How does RoseRed know the entire story AT ALL?

Simply knee-jerk replying with "STFU" is not appropriate.

STFU. :coffee:

Caution

This weekend I witnessed some prime douchebaggery on route 235. A green GMC Duramax diesel with an exhaust stack through the bed and large Hollyrock Diesel decal on the back glass decided to do a brake stand burnout at the light by Chaney Enterprises. This douche was nice enough to fill the passenger cars behind him with tire smoke and black soot. I'm sure the minivan with the infant in it was appreciative as they had their front windows down. I had mine down and really wanted to catch up to the truck and have a nice "talk" with the driver. Alas, I had an appointment and couldn't follow Mr. Douchebag when he turned at Tom Hodges auto.

Talking to local friends we agree that there are quite a few diesels with Hollyrock stickers on the back acting like douchebags. If you are the proprieter of this business please pass on to your customers that they are pissing off others and giving your business a bad name. If you are the driver of one of the trucks please pull your head out of your ass. When you park that truck and walk away we all know which truck smoked us out, cut us off, or generally acted like a douche while ourselves and family were sharing the road with you. Tires are expensive, sidewalls aren't immune to boxcutters and windshields don't like ball bearings or spark plug ceramic. I'm just saying. It may not be civilized people like myself that you piss off, it may be the guy that isn't above "customizing" your ride when it's parked or following you somewhere to have a heated discussion that leads to a physical altercation that no one wins. Especially in this stressful economic climate.

Enjoy your truck, enjoy the hobby, but leave the immature antics at the race track.

TYVM for bring so many new Douchebags to the forum. :buttkick: :biggrin:

Last edited: