Hollyrock Diesel Douchebags - step in

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
I had to stay out of this tread, leaving it all to those that know something about building high performance engines and trucks and chit like that.

It has been entertaining though...:buddies:

hadn't seen a HollyROck truck in ages, Saw this post and have been laughing my azz off since it come on. Well going home tonight there it be a HOLLYROCK truck, two time loser because he has a Steelers sticker too. Also seems to have forgotten his newpaper which was on his bumper, Smoke kills brain cells ya know :killingme

In all seriousness, Those PHUCKING truck STINK!, want to have window open a crack and he's side by side, oh well lets roll windows up and recirc air :cds:

Caution

hadn't seen a HollyROck truck in ages, Saw this post and have been laughing my azz off since it come on. Well going home tonight there it be a HOLLYROCK truck, two time loser because he has a Steelers sticker too. Also seems to have forgotten his newpaper which was on his bumper, Smoke kills brain cells ya know :killingme

In all seriousness, Those PHUCKING truck STINK!, want to have window open a crack and he's side by side, oh well lets roll windows up and recirc air :cds:

Now you stop picking on those poor people. :whistle: They have made an honest effort to show their maturity and come on here and present their thoughts.:rolleyes:. Not all people with the HollyRock Decals are idiots. Just the majority of the ones that came on here. We should welcome them with open arms.:buddies:

:coffee:

sockgirl77

glhs837
Power with Control

Looks like a lot of time on the internet, you have a lot of "online girlfriends" and real popular I bet... Bet those real life social skills are lacking quite a bit.....
Thats averaging 5 post a day just here... but in the World Of Warcraft, you are probably some grand poopah wizard or some #### with all kinds of magical powers....

10, 161? That's chump change. :diva:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Welcome! This is Hank and I’m your chief flight attendant. On behalf of Vrai and the entire crew, welcome aboard the SOMD Forums, non-stop service from here to eternity!

Our flight time will be of 24 hours and 7 Days, weekly. We will be flying at an altitude of many feet at a ground speed of a lot of miles per hour/kilometers per hour.

At this time, make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Also make sure your seat belt is correctly fastened. Also, we advise you that as of this moment, any electronic equipment must be turned off. Thank you.

When the seat belt sign illuminates, you must fasten your seat belt. Insert the metal fittings one into the other, and tighten by pulling on the loose end of the strap. To release your seat belt, lift the upper portion of the buckle. We suggest that you keep your seat belt fastened throughout the flight, as we may experience turbulence.

There are several emergency exits on this aircraft (??? forward, ??? aft, and ??? over each wing.) Please take a few moments now to locate your nearest exit. In some cases, your nearest exit may be behind you. If we need to evacuate the aircraft, floor-level lighting will guide you towards the exit. Doors can be opened by moving the handle in the direction of the arrow. Each door is equipped with an inflatable slide which may also be detached and used as a life raft.

Oxygen and the air pressure are always being monitored. In the event of a decompression, an oxygen mask will automatically appear in front of you. To start the flow of oxygen, pull the mask towards you. Place it firmly over your nose and mouth, secure the elastic band behind your head, and breathe normally. Although the bag does not inflate, oxygen is flowing to the mask. If you are travelling with a child or someone who requires assistance, secure your mask on first, and then assist the other person. Keep your mask on until a uniformed crew member advises you to remove it.

In the event of an emergency, please assume the bracing position. (Lean forward with your hands on top of your head and your elbows against your thighs. Ensure your feet are flat on the floor.)

A life vest is located in a pouch under your seat or between the armrests. When instructed to do so, open the plastic pouch and remove the vest. Slip it over your head. Pass the straps around your waist and adjust at the front. To inflate the vest, pull firmly on the red cord, only when leaving the aircraft. If you need to refill the vest, blow into the mouthpieces. Use the whistle and light to attract attention. (Also, your seat bottom cushion can be used as a flotation device. Pull the cushion from the seat, slip your arms into the straps, and hug the cushion to your chest.)

The following electronic devices (calculators, CD players, laptop computers) may be used when the seat belt sign is off, or when permitted by your crew. Cellular/mobile telephones, remote-controlled toys or any electronic device operating with an antenna must be turned off at all times.

We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Tampering with, disabling, or destroying the smoke detectors located in the lavatories is prohibited by law.

You will find this and all the other safety information in the card located in the seat pocket in front of you. We strongly suggest you read it before take-off. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our crew members. We wish you all an enjoyable flight.

Let's Party!

:party:

:roflmao:

glhs837

Power with Control
glhs837
Power with Control

Looks like a lot of time on the internet, you have a lot of "online girlfriends" and real popular I bet... Bet those real life social skills are lacking quite a bit.....
Thats averaging 5 post a day just here... but in the World Of Warcraft, you are probably some grand poopah wizard or some #### with all kinds of magical powers....

Well, you got one thing right "glhs837", two if you include the post count. But then, as usual, you go off the rails. No online girlfriends, just one real life wife of + 20 years. Get along fine with people, but dont party at bars and such. Dont play WOW, never have. Do play a game called Warhawk, maybe 5 hours a week. And some Angry Birds on the phone.

Got other stuff to keep me busy, home repair, home brewing, kayaking, playing pool with the kids, traipsing about the woods. Might take up shooting, either guns or bow. Oh, and motorcycling, do that maybe 4-6 days a week. Plan to run cat5 and new rg6 throughout the house this winter.

Again, you make assumptions about crap you have no clue of. I'm a competent person able to master any damn skill I care to. So, keep trying something, or quit while you are behind. Not sure what kind of tech you are, but I hope like hell you stick with the book and dont stray. Trust oneof the guys who writes the books, we dont want you thinking:coffee:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
yep.... Read the story multiple times and saw the hbo documentary about lawsuits.

Unfortunately, i think you missed the point i was trying to make. I was pointing out that you should not judge anyone or "tell them to stfu" until you have walked in their shoes or experienced what they have.

How does rosered know if the op hasn't already been in a motor vehicle accident due to like circumstances? How does rosered know if the op hasn't lost a loved one due to an accident in the past? How does rosered know the entire story at all?

Simply knee-jerk replying with "stfu" is not appropriate.
#stfu.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Never paid attention to the stickers. Now, last night I happened to see one heading past White Sands going south on rt.4. Right on cue, started dodging in and out of traffic and blowing out all that black smoke. White Chevy or GMC btw. Made me laugh.

04llydmaxx

All of you internet nerds really think all this talk online is gonna matter to anyone? No. I assure you you'll see smoke tomorrow. Grow up an get over it. Everyone drives like "douchebags". Doesn't matter if they're in a diesel truck or a Prius. Your concerns are taken lightly but I still sleep the same at night knowing you think of us as a hollyrock douchebag or not. I work everyday. I paid for what's done to my truck. I'm happy. Sure you all are proud of things yourself. Probably your cool computers cause it looks like that's what you've been glued too for a pointless forum that doesn't do anything but just go down a list til it gets to bottom and is deleted. I think after reading the pages and pages of this forum I've found out that there are adults that's are more childish then people my age needless to say I'm 18. Maybe you all should worry more about the real problems in this world. Like the government. You all are posting on and on but of the government stays shut down. We lose our jobs. Then where would you post your nonsense of complaining when you have no money to pay for internet. Somd isnt what it used to be. Down home people are hard to find nowadays. Instead you find the new stuck crowd in somd today.

officeguy

Never paid attention to the stickers. Now, last night I happened to see one heading past White Sands going south on rt.4. Right on cue, started dodging in and out of traffic and blowing out all that black smoke. White Chevy or GMC btw. Made me laugh.

So it was a version of the douche-max rather than a power-douche.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I was thinking about getting a Hollyrock sticker for my truck just because of this thread,
however,, if my dicks going to shrink when I put the sticker on the truck, Im afraid I just cant afford to suffer any more loss than age has already given me.
I'm going to get one and put it on the highlander..

Then get 10 more and find the biggest piece of crap trucks in the Wal Mart parking and donate the stickers..

Caution

All of you internet nerds really think all this talk online is gonna matter to anyone? No. I assure you you'll see smoke tomorrow. Grow up an get over it. Everyone drives like "douchebags". Doesn't matter if they're in a diesel truck or a Prius. Your concerns are taken lightly but I still sleep the same at night knowing you think of us as a hollyrock douchebag or not. I work everyday. I paid for what's done to my truck. I'm happy. Sure you all are proud of things yourself. Probably your cool computers cause it looks like that's what you've been glued too for a pointless forum that doesn't do anything but just go down a list til it gets to bottom and is deleted. I think after reading the pages and pages of this forum I've found out that there are adults that's are more childish then people my age needless to say I'm 18. Maybe you all should worry more about the real problems in this world. Like the government. You all are posting on and on but of the government stays shut down. We lose our jobs. Then where would you post your nonsense of complaining when you have no money to pay for internet. Somd isnt what it used to be. Down home people are hard to find nowadays. Instead you find the new stuck crowd in somd today.

Went to school here did ya?

Hank

my war

You sound wise for your age. When reading your post, I would have placed bets that you were 19! :buddies:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
It's easy to afford stupid #### for your "col ride" when Mommy is paying the rent.

No doubt. :lol: I had an incident a couple of weeks ago on 234 where some ding-dong in a black truck did the "smoke" thing. I have no idea if they were related to the Hollyrock Diesel thugs as they were a few cars ahead of me, but gave them the :loser: sign in solidarity for what they were projecting.

04llydmaxx

It's easy to afford stupid #### for your "col ride" when Mommy is paying the rent.

I agree it is easy. But considering I am 18 its okay for me to live with my parents. Probably unlike you. Your probably grown ass man still living with your parents. I can say if I wanted to move out I could balance all my bills myself if i had too because I do work my ass of for the things I want in life. So save the mommy and daddy's money and bull#### rent comments.

mamatutu

mama to two

I think you meant stuck up, but I like your meaning better. You are wise for your age. Nothing that has been said on this thread will change anything, just as you say in comparison to the government shutdown. It is just a bunch of rhetoric by people that think they are more important, or have control over peoples' lives, or what they say on a local forum makes a difference. Good on ya! Bottom line is this forum is not important as far as the world is concerned, or the scheme of things. :yay: I tend to think that that this thread has brought more business to Hollyrock. More of us have to man up to survive in this increasingly crazy world. I am not a truck person; I drive a 4-runner, and am a retired soccer mom. But, if I was younger I would kick some butt, just short of causing problems on the road. As in, people that cut me off, make me slam on my brakes, pull out in front of me at 3 feet, drive too slow because they are talking on their cell, park diagonal in a straight parking space, disregard the speed limit by 30 miles over, etc. There are way more stupid drivers than just the few showoffs that have been mentioned connected to your company by a sticker. My claim to fame is no traffic ticket, yet. But, in conclusion, I have seen 'beaters' on the road that don't have to spin out, or whatever to cause major air pollution, or a dangerous situation, not to mention brain dead drivers. Also, I would wish insurance covered when you ram someone's car because you hate their bumperstickers. :lol: That would be sweet! There is so much stupidity on the road that no one category/entity can be singled out; and it has nothing to do with penises. Go, free enterprise, and small business! Just to prepare you, I will be bashed for this post. :smile: