Hollyrock Diesel Douchebags - step in

Hank

my war
I agree it is easy. But considering I am 18 its okay for me to live with my parents. Probably unlike you. Your probably grown ass man still living with your parents. I can say if I wanted to move out I could balance all my bills myself if i had too because I do work my ass of for the things I want in life. So save the mommy and daddy's money and bull#### rent comments.

Yeah, but are you hot?

How hard can you twerk?

Ever been in a Turkish Prison?

CrashTest

I agree it is easy. But considering I am 18 its okay for me to live with my parents. Probably unlike you. Your probably grown ass man still living with your parents. I can say if I wanted to move out I could balance all my bills myself if i had too because I do work my ass of for the things I want in life. So save the mommy and daddy's money and bull#### rent comments.

Your mom told me she wants your ass out.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Prime example of a childish person on this forum.

He's not 18 and still living with his parents, unlike you. :lol:

And this is MATURE?

Okay. :killingme

MarieB

All of you internet nerds really think all this talk online is gonna matter to anyone? No. I assure you you'll see smoke tomorrow. Grow up an get over it. Everyone drives like "douchebags". Doesn't matter if they're in a diesel truck or a Prius. Your concerns are taken lightly but I still sleep the same at night knowing you think of us as a hollyrock douchebag or not. I work everyday. I paid for what's done to my truck. I'm happy. Sure you all are proud of things yourself. Probably your cool computers cause it looks like that's what you've been glued too for a pointless forum that doesn't do anything but just go down a list til it gets to bottom and is deleted. I think after reading the pages and pages of this forum I've found out that there are adults that's are more childish then people my age needless to say I'm 18. Maybe you all should worry more about the real problems in this world. Like the government. You all are posting on and on but of the government stays shut down. We lose our jobs. Then where would you post your nonsense of complaining when you have no money to pay for internet. Somd isnt what it used to be. Down home people are hard to find nowadays. Instead you find the new stuck crowd in somd today.

No, everyone doesn't drive like douchebags

Being concerned about you or your family being killed on the road is a real problem that should be addressed, though in this case I don't agree with calling out the business owner

Solution - business owner puts up a code of "ethics" in his lobby about safe driving including where spinning tired and racing is cool and where it is not

Note - he is obviously not required to do so, but suggestions by him are good for business in the long run

MarieB

I think you meant stuck up, but I like your meaning better. You are wise for your age. Nothing that has been said on this thread will change anything, just as you say in comparison to the government shutdown. It is just a bunch of rhetoric by people that think they are more important, or have control over peoples' lives, or what they say on a local forum makes a difference. Good on ya! Bottom line is this forum is not important as far as the world is concerned, or the scheme of things. :yay: I tend to think that that this thread has brought more business to Hollyrock. More of us have to man up to survive in this increasingly crazy world. I am not a truck person; I drive a 4-runner, and am a retired soccer mom. But, if I was younger I would kick some butt, just short of causing problems on the road. As in, people that cut me off, make me slam on my brakes, pull out in front of me at 3 feet, drive too slow because they are talking on their cell, park diagonal in a straight parking space, disregard the speed limit by 30 miles over, etc. There are way more stupid drivers than just the few showoffs that have been mentioned connected to your company by a sticker. My claim to fame is no traffic ticket, yet. But, in conclusion, I have seen 'beaters' on the road that don't have to spin out, or whatever to cause major air pollution, or a dangerous situation, not to mention brain dead drivers. Also, I would wish insurance covered when you ram someone's car because you hate their bumperstickers. :lol: That would be sweet! There is so much stupidity on the road that no one category/entity can be singled out; and it has nothing to do with penises. Go, free enterprise, and small business! Just to prepare you, I will be bashed for this post. :smile:

Yeah, ok

Caution

No, everyone doesn't drive like douchebags

Being concerned about you or your family being killed on the road is a real problem that should be addressed, though in this case I don't agree with calling out the business owner

Solution - business owner puts up a code of "ethics" in his lobby about safe driving including where spinning tired and racing is cool and where it is not

Note - he is obviously not required to do so, but suggestions by him are good for business in the long run

They really did not call the business owner out. Go back to just the first post and read that one. I re read it today and the OP did a pretty good job of not pointing any fingers at the business owner. The thread just took a bad turn when it was determined that it was a business on the decal. But still the OP did not start that.

And the owner did say he would take action on the concerns. Can't ask much more than that. ( I am not going back through here to find that post LOL)

The trouble is, word got around to a bunch of the local Diesel truck tuner folks and none of them have bothered to go back and read what was said. It's the non driving jerks the thread was oriented toward. These folks seam to think the thread is oriented toward all of them.

mamatutu

mama to two

Don't get sucked in by this forum. You were already a step ahead, please don't take a step back. Let it go, and you will be the better man for it. Trust me, I know.

MarieB

They really did not call the business owner out. Go back to just the first post and read that one. I re read it today and the OP did a pretty good job of not pointing any fingers at the business owner. The thread just took a bad turn when it was determined that it was a business on the decal. But still the OP did not start that.

And the owner did say he would take action on the concerns. Can't ask much more than that. ( I am not going back through here to find that post LOL)

The trouble is, word got around to a bunch of the local Diesel truck tuner folks and none of them have bothered to go back and read what was said. It's the non driving jerks the thread was oriented toward. These folks seam to think the thread is oriented toward all of them.

I read it.

One doesn't have to explicitly point fingers, though I'm not saying that he outwardly blamed the business owner either

MarieB

Thank you. This thread was a joke from the beginning. I am more accustomed to your opinion and thought when you post. I have always thought you were a smart person.

I don't consider it a joke at all. I've "dealt" with a few of these reckless #######s while driving with my kids in the car.

mamatutu

mama to two

And, it goes back to how may times have you seen stickers on the back of trucks that say 'how is my driving, call whatever number'. I think the lesson learned here is that Hollyrock should not give out stickers on the vehicles that they 'soup' up. It is not their responsibility for the cars/trucks they work on. It is the private owners' choice. If the world wants to be totally insane, the stickers would say, 'if you don't like my driving, then call Hollyrock'. Top ten dumbest threads ever; if you are looking for people that have any common sense left, don't read this thread. If you are looking for people that need to have common sense knocked into them, read the hell out of this thread. How dumb can you get; seriously. Hollyrock, rocks! I hope the best for your business. You are becoming a dinosaur in what we call America. :patriot:

Last edited:

Caution

And, it goes back to how may times have you seen stickers on the back of trucks that say 'how is my driving, call whatever number'. I think the lessoned learned here is that Hollyrock should not give out stickers on the vehicles that they 'soup' up. It is not their responsibility for the cars/trucks they work on. It is the private owners' choice. If the world wants to be totally insane, the stickers would say, 'if you don't like my driving, then call Hollyrock'. Top ten dumbest threads ever; if you are looking for people that have any common sense left, or you are willing to live in a communist country, and already drank the Kool-Aid. :otter:
In this post: http://forums.somd.com/life-souther...ck-diesel-douchebags-step-18.html#post5269139 the owner says:
I read what everyone had to say and will take care of your voiced concerns

So he says he is going to take care of it. Good enough for me. But some of the diesel truck tuners just don't seem to wanna let it go at that and keep coming back here. I think it's kinda funny myself because there has only been one of them that appears to have actually gone back and read what has been said and he basically said the folks here posting don't necessarily represent the good Customers of the business.

Last edited: