Hollyrock Diesel Douchebags - step in

tipsymcgee

[roddrugg] My grandma had an old C10 that blew out black smoke all the time but mostly because it ran off skunk droppings. My uncle had invented a animal feces engine conversion kit that plugged into any engine. Worst thing was grandma made us set the skunk traps and we had about 15 skunks in a chicken coop. The neighbors complained one time so she did donuts in their yard in the C10 and they never said another word. After that my niece got real sick and the doctors thought it might be because of the skunks so after that we didn't go to the doctors no more either. [Roddrugg]

Hannibal

Never really went exploring this thread but man, there is some serious hate for this place. I will say, you cannot hold the actions of patrons against the shop (or particularly the owner). This shop provides a service and what happens after that is out of his/their control. I can speak from personal experience though, that Mike (owner) is a standup guy and a hell of a mechanic. He's worked on my truck to resolve an issue and in doing so, was extremely honest about my options, responsive to my questions and performed the work as outlined (at a fair price).

While I have a diesel (daily driver), I don't have a smoke stack or run around town "rollin' coal" and zooming up the road (I'm an adult after all). Mine sounds stock quiet, runs a little better than it did and is set up for maximum fuel economy and durability. I'd recommend him/his shop in a heartbeat to anyone looking for work on their diesel engine.

No complaints whatsoever. More so, I'd say he/they're deserving of compliments.

glhs837

Power with Control
Never really went exploring this thread but man, there is some serious hate for this place. I will say, you cannot hold the actions of patrons against the shop (or particularly the owner). This shop provides a service and what happens after that is out of his/their control. I can speak from personal experience though, that Mike (owner) is a standup guy and a hell of a mechanic. He's worked on my truck to resolve an issue and in doing so, was extremely honest about my options, responsive to my questions and performed the work as outlined (at a fair price).

While I have a diesel (daily driver), I don't have a smoke stack or run around town "rollin' coal" and zooming up the road (I'm an adult after all). Mine sounds stock quiet, runs a little better than it did and is set up for maximum fuel economy and durability. I'd recommend him/his shop in a heartbeat to anyone looking for work on their diesel engine.

No complaints whatsoever. More so, I'd say he/they're deserving of compliments.

I was pretty sure that folks were hating on the individuals who are dochebags, not Hollyrock themselves. "cusomter is always right" and all that. If he tried to run his business soley on folks like yourselves, he would be out of business pretty fast. Douchebags who choke my ass out, those are the guys buying high profit margin stuff making him real money. "Bro, hook me with set of those sweet chrome 8 inch pipes, Bro, and get me some of those black chrome 40 inch beadlocks, and those rainbow LED runing lights, I'll take some of those"

warneckutz

I had an asshat blow the black smoke and all in front of me on the way to dinner with the wife, I took down the plate, and low and behold I found the truck off medleys neck rd in Leonardtown about two weeks later. I asked my younger employees who owned the truck, and they knew the owner. Found out he works at the trading post, so,,,,in the middle of a snow storm, I called my buddy to see if he would call this asshat and find out where he was at the current time. He was at the trading post at work, I stopped by while out snowplowing and I found the asshat sitting in his truck. As I approached the truck the asshat got out and said "whats up", I pinned him to the truck and gave him an old fashion whooping! As he lay on the ground I returned to my truck and went straight to his house, I spoke with his mommy, and told her what her son has been up to. I explained to her, next he may not meet someone who decides to let him live!

Ummm...

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I have one of those trucks. Its called rolling coal. I have a pipe on each side of my trucked angled to the left and right wired up with a remote cutout. It will allow me to pick which side of my truck I shoot the black smoke out of. I love smoking out some unsuspecting dopes car. I laugh all the way home after I'm done laying some smoke.

Kinnakeet

I had an asshat blow the black smoke and all in front of me on the way to dinner with the wife, I took down the plate, and low and behold I found the truck off medleys neck rd in Leonardtown about two weeks later. I asked my younger employees who owned the truck, and they knew the owner. Found out he works at the trading post, so,,,,in the middle of a snow storm, I called my buddy to see if he would call this asshat and find out where he was at the current time. He was at the trading post at work, I stopped by while out snowplowing and I found the asshat sitting in his truck. As I approached the truck the asshat got out and said "whats up", I pinned him to the truck and gave him an old fashion whooping! As he lay on the ground I returned to my truck and went straight to his house, I spoke with his mommy, and told her what her son has been up to. I explained to her, next he may not meet someone who decides to let him live!
ha ha yu are to funny

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I have one of those trucks. Its called rolling coal. I have a pipe on each side of my trucked angled to the left and right wired up with a remote cutout. It will allow me to pick which side of my truck I shoot the black smoke out of. I love smoking out some unsuspecting dopes car. I laugh all the way home after I'm done laying some smoke.
Wow. Nice. Our very own forumite Diesel Douche. I believe it's also called small pecker syndrome. Or, and in addition to, my girlfriend/wife wears the pants syndrome. It also is a symptom of being pussy whipped. Unfortunately, there is no cure. You will alway be a wimp who just happens to have enough money to purchase a big diesel truck and have it modified to make you feel better about all your manly shortcomings.

glhs837

Power with Control
If I may ...

Wow. Nice. Our very own forumite Diesel Douche. I believe it's also called small pecker syndrome. Or, and in addition to, my girlfriend/wife wears the pants syndrome. It also is a symptom of being pussy whipped. Unfortunately, there is no cure. You will alway be a wimp who just happens to have enough money to purchase a big diesel truck and have it modified to make you feel better about all your manly shortcomings.

You should realize that ZO is a mock account, right? He doesnt really have these things...... :)

Kinnakeet

If I may ...

Hmmmmmmm. Well ..... in that case, everything I wrote applies to those men that are Diesel Douches.:D
Just what is a diesel douche someone who drives a diesel truck if that is the case than there are a lot of them out there including myself who happens to own 2 diesel trucks what do you drive so we can call you a douche of some kind nothing wrong with hot rodding your truck black smoke is just part of it in some cases but not all would you complain if you were behind my ss monte carlo that I have to run race gas in and the odor that it makes

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Just what is a diesel douche someone who drives a diesel truck if that is the case than there are a lot of them out there including myself who happens to own 2 diesel trucks what do you drive so we can call you a douche of some kind nothing wrong with hot rodding your truck black smoke is just part of it in some cases but not all would you complain if you were behind my ss monte carlo that I have to run race gas in and the odor that it makes
Probably a Pruis.

Kinnakeet

If I may ...

Do you know this info for sure he could be hung like John Holmes how do you know he will or is a wimp and maybe he is single and stop being jealous that he has enough money to buy the things he likes

glhs837

Power with Control
No qualms with modified vehicles. My Neon was well north of 300whp before I sold it for the Charger. Even had a racegas button on the dash. :) Most folks like the smell of racegas. Wife was surprised the firs time she smelled it. I do get annoyed at noxious fumes belching from the back of any vehicle. Especially fumes that give me a headache withing a mile of being behind it. I get just as annoyed by folks who toss cigarettes out the window of pour leftover drinks out the window. It's about not affecting others with your choices. Blow all the smoke you want, but when I get enveloped in a cloud of it, screw off.

My gawd man...... punctuation! I was out of breath after reading that.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
IF we can't fix it ourselves, all our diesel trucks (we have 4) go to one place only: Hill's auto and truck repair in Bushwood. Tried to use Hollyrock once but they literally blew us off...apparently was not the kind of work they wanted, finding/fixing injection problems with a 2002 7.3 F-450.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Do you know this info for sure he could be hung like John Holmes how do you know he will or is a wimp and maybe he is single and stop being jealous that he has enough money to buy the things he likes
Plenty of normal, adult, and responsible, diesel truck owners. These types are not included in the Diesel Douche Club. Not jealous at all. I could buy one as well if I wanted, or needed.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
First of all I do not have a small pecker. Let me make that point clear. 2nd of all I really do have a bad azz diesel truck. My truck can run 11.2 n the 1/4 mile which is pretty impressive for a dully. 3rd of all my favorite car to cover in black smoke is a Prius. Nothing makes me happier than covering a pries with black suit when I leave a stop light.

Kinnakeet

No qualms with modified vehicles. My Neon was well north of 300whp before I sold it for the Charger. Even had a racegas button on the dash. :) Most folks like the smell of racegas. Wife was surprised the firs time she smelled it. I do get annoyed at noxious fumes belching from the back of any vehicle. Especially fumes that give me a headache withing a mile of being behind it. I get just as annoyed by folks who toss cigarettes out the window of pour leftover drinks out the window. It's about not affecting others with your choices. Blow all the smoke you want, but when I get enveloped in a cloud of it, screw off.
4 CYLINDER 300 WHP WAS IT TURBO CHARGED AND A TON OF ENGINE WORK DONE TO IT