Hollywood elite College Cheating Scam

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
and they are losing sponsorships as well ... they will be flipping burgers at McDonald's soon

Midnightrider

and they are losing sponsorships as well ... they will be flipping burgers at McDonald's soon
:killingme
That’s some fun wishful thinking. The girl was was taking spring break on the Mega yatch of a billionaire when the story broke will be working at McDonald’s.....

The reality is her parents will just buy her a place in Malibu and maybe a new car

:killingme
That’s some fun wishful thinking. The girl was was taking spring break on the Mega yatch of a billionaire when the story broke will be working at McDonald’s.....

The reality is her parents will just buy her a place in Malibu and maybe a new car
The girl was Loughlin's daughter, and Loughlin had to put their house up for collateral to pay the $1M bail. She's been kicked off of her TV shows and both her and the kids have lost all their endorsements. Not sure they are going to buy anything right about now.

PeoplesElbow

The girl was Loughlin's daughter, and Loughlin had to put their house up for collateral to pay the $1M bail. She's been kicked off of her TV shows and both her and the kids have lost all their endorsements. Not sure they are going to buy anything right about now.
While I don't know who he is, nor do I care but her husband is big in the fashion industry so I hear.

I doubt they are hurting.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
Staff member
PREMO Member
While I don't know who he is, nor do I care but her husband is big in the fashion industry so I hear.
When you'd go into Target and see clothes with the Mossimo name on them? That's her husband.

And apparently Target is "distancing itself" from him.

Makavide

Not too talkative
Guess now we can understand why some of the Hollywood elites have no problem with illegal immigrants skipping to the head of the line