Hollywood elite College Cheating Scam

Midnightrider

Okay, help me here. This story is all over the news and it's reported that Aunt Becky had a million dollar bail (!!!!). For cheating on college entrance stuff. You can freaking kill someone and get a lower bail than that.

Then there's this Paul Manafort crap. Why are people with non-violent crimes getting these crazy sentences? Hell, a violent criminal would bounce in and out of prison 3 or 4 times during Manafort's sentence for bank and tax fraud.
Add this to the list........

Bail is generally set at an amount the court thinks you will find significant enough to bring you back to trial. If you have a lot of money they want more to garuntee you come to court.

TCROW

Okay, help me here. This story is all over the news and it's reported that Aunt Becky had a million dollar bail (!!!!). For cheating on college entrance stuff. You can freaking kill someone and get a lower bail than that.

Then there's this Paul Manafort crap. Why are people with non-violent crimes getting these crazy sentences? Hell, a violent criminal would bounce in and out of prison 3 or 4 times during Manafort's sentence for bank and tax fraud.

Womp womp. Sorry for your luck chicka!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

If this is true I anxiously await the left's outrage at her being arrested at gunpoint. They were so adamant that the arrest of Roger Stone at gunpoint was justified.

Doesn't anyone but me think that's excessive?

So what's going on in the world that the news people are trying to distract me from?

limblips

PREMO Member
Doesn't anyone but me think that's excessive?

So what's going on in the world that the news people are trying to distract me from?
Oh, I think it is excessive as I did with the Roger Stone arrest. I am just waiting for the left's hypocrisy to show.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
One of the things I've learned tonight is that SOME of these people also paid a "life coach" type person to arrange for these celebrities to also get some of their kids neuropsychological types of testing to actually diagnose them, so that they would get accommodations for their "disabilties" or "disorders"

This pisses me off on SO many levels. Accommodations in the classroom at the college level are not required - not like they are when a student is under 21. This type of fraud is just so detrimental to the students who really do need real accommodations.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Elitests. Simple. Getting their children accepted the wrong way. I wonder if any of them have talked to AOC, Warren, Bernie, etal. God bless America. :patriot: It is, obviously, going to be an up Hill battle. Pun intended.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yep, and I didn’t use my moms internet to post it

And What Is that supposed to be an insult ...... how I choose to take care of family makes my opinion lesser than yours ?

What a sad pathetic little troll you are

Last edited:

This_person

The only difference is that one is technically legal.

So, you recognize a difference in that one is a legal method of doing things - honest and above-board - and the other is not. Yet you say they are the same. Yet you recognize a difference, while calling them the same.

Do you confuse yourself as much as you amuse others watching you squirm?

This_person

These people can afford to fund the system better?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
EPIC-NESS

's daughter Olivia Jade Giannulli was spending spring break on a University of Southern California official's yacht when her mother was accused Tuesday of involvement in a college admissions scheme, reports said.

Giannulli, 19, was on Rick Caruso's luxury yacht Invictus in the Bahamas, a report said. Caruso is chairman of USC's Board of Trustees.

Looks like young Olivia will be losing her sponsors for her YouTube channel also. 🤷 According to reports, there are over 700 families involved in in this deal.

Hijinx

It seems the Deep State cannot be satisfied with railroading a man into prison,if they don't like the sentence he got they just keep adding charges until he gets life.. Then I see the Senate is going to the matresses with Trump and dropping the Saudi's and dumping on him for his border emergency. It's getting harder and harder to remain a Republican.

Midnightrider

One of the things I've learned tonight is that SOME of these people also paid a "life coach" type person to arrange for these celebrities to also get some of their kids neuropsychological types of testing to actually diagnose them, so that they would get accommodations for their "disabilties" or "disorders"

This pisses me off on SO many levels. Accommodations in the classroom at the college level are not required - not like they are when a student is under 21. This type of fraud is just so detrimental to the students who really do need real accommodations.

Not that it makes a difference but the accommodations these students were given would have been related to entrance exams like the SAT. Things the students would have taken while they were in high school.

And What Is that supposed to be an insult ...... how I choose to take care of family makes my opinion lesser than yours ?

What a sad pathetic little troll you are
Hey dummy, you decided to troll me, this is the response you are going to get. And yes, living at mommy’s makes your opinion less valuable than a person who is fully burdened with adult responsibilities. That’s why the founders originally required citizens to own property in order to vote. :sshrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Olivia Jade Giannulli was spending spring break on a University of Southern California official's yacht

Yeah, that's not inappropriate. :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong - I always find it amusing when some entitled celebrity gets a smack on the ass. And I REALLY like it if they've been outspoken Trump haters (talking to you, Felicity Huffman), but they're acting like these two B- and C-list actresses are John Dillinger. I'd think this would be a civil action, not a criminal one with armed arrests and million dollar bails.

SamSpade

I refuse to believe that these Ivy League schools knew nothing about this.

I can. I worked at Harvard for a year - the top brass don't give a crap about undergraduates - the research that brings them
fame is done by graduate school and post-docs. They could let the undergrads in tuition-free and it would barely hurt them.

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And yes, living at mommy’s makes your opinion less valuable than a person who is fully burdened with adult responsibilities.

right because YOUR MISGUIDED BULLSH IT ASSUMPTIONS about the MY responsibilities have ANY Baring on reality