Hollywood elite College Cheating Scam

littlelady

God bless the USA
Both of Loghlin’s dauhters have dropped out of USC. I guess they didn’t make the grade(s). That was a waste of money. Poor babies.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
and they are losing sponsorships as well ... they will be flipping burgers at McDonald's soon

Midnightrider

and they are losing sponsorships as well ... they will be flipping burgers at McDonald's soon
:killingme
That’s some fun wishful thinking. The girl was was taking spring break on the Mega yatch of a billionaire when the story broke will be working at McDonald’s.....

The reality is her parents will just buy her a place in Malibu and maybe a new car

:killingme
That’s some fun wishful thinking. The girl was was taking spring break on the Mega yatch of a billionaire when the story broke will be working at McDonald’s.....

The reality is her parents will just buy her a place in Malibu and maybe a new car
The girl was Loughlin's daughter, and Loughlin had to put their house up for collateral to pay the $1M bail. She's been kicked off of her TV shows and both her and the kids have lost all their endorsements. Not sure they are going to buy anything right about now.

PeoplesElbow

The girl was Loughlin's daughter, and Loughlin had to put their house up for collateral to pay the $1M bail. She's been kicked off of her TV shows and both her and the kids have lost all their endorsements. Not sure they are going to buy anything right about now.
While I don't know who he is, nor do I care but her husband is big in the fashion industry so I hear.

I doubt they are hurting.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
While I don't know who he is, nor do I care but her husband is big in the fashion industry so I hear.

When you'd go into Target and see clothes with the Mossimo name on them? That's her husband.

And apparently Target is "distancing itself" from him.

Makavide

Not too talkative
Guess now we can understand why some of the Hollywood elites have no problem with illegal immigrants skipping to the head of the line

New charges: money laundering.

Submitting bribes to the colleges and writing it off as charitable donations.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Lori Loughlin, Mossimo Giannulli, Indicted On Fraud, Money Laundering Charges

The U.S. Attorney's Office in Boston announced on Tuesday the famous couple were charged "in a second superseding indictment with conspiring to commit fraud and money laundering in connection with a scheme to use bribery to cheat on college entrance exams and to facilitate their children’s admission to selective colleges and universities as purported athletic recruits."

Alongside nearly three dozen other parents, both Loughlin and Giannulli have been charged with working in concert with William "Rick" Singer to bribe college officials and rig the entrance exams so that their children can be accepted into elite universities.

[clip]

Loughlin's daughter, social media influencer Olivia Jade, feels her parents "ruined everything" for her. "[Olivia] was passionate about her career, and now everything she built has imploded before her eyes," a source told Us. "She feels they ruined everything."

Olivia Jade is reportedly not on speaking terms with her mother, who has also seen her career implode as a result of the bribery scandal. Not only has Loughlin been dropped from the Hallmark channel, she has been written out of the Netflix series "Fuller House," the spinoff to the show that catapulted her to success in the 1990's.

WTF is a 'Social Media Influencer'

Last edited:

officeguy

He's being channeled by Gurps.

Well, somewhat. Except that GURPS engages in discussion about the links and stories he posts. NHbot was a 'one and gone' spambot. I guess the russians ordered the 'premium interactive' feature with GURPS.