Holy Angels Church Dinner!! Come and get it!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Location: Holy Angels Church Hall, 21340 Colton Point Road, Avenue, MD 20609 View Map
Date: 9/8/2019
Start Time: 11:30 AM
End Time: 3:30 PM (04:00 Duration)
Posted By: Pam Ellis
The menu includes: Fried Oysters, Steamed Spiced Shrimp, Crab Balls, Fried Chicken, Parsley Potatoes, Green Beans, Cole Slaw, Pickled Beets, and all the trimmings! Served buffet style—all you can eat! Adults—$28.00; Children (12 to 6)—$8.00; and Children (5 & under)—Free. Carryouts are available at $26.00 each. Advance tickets (until August 30th) are $26.00. For more information or to purchase advance tickets, please call the rectory at 301-769-3332 or email holy01angels@aol.com.

I'll be at my usual post in the carry out trailer cooking up some grub.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Spen-sive!
For that wide of a range of $$ entres?. 'bout the same as the "seafood platter" I've bought at the few local retaurants that still sold a good one. Then throw in the "fundraiser" aspect on top.

It's an event I try to catch every year.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Ferriners are safe if they're headed to Holy Angels to spend money. Seventh District Catholics scare the mafia when it comes to their fund raisers.

LMAO..just got a mind's eye pic of the Drury sisters goin' after some goomba with rolling pins in their hands...

SandieGarry

For anyone trying to decide whether or not to get a dinner, GO GET ONE !!!!!!!!!!! These dinners are amazing. we usually hit them up every time they're available.