Holy backflip Batman

devinej

i know!!!! how the heck does that happen??? that horse sure doesn't want anyone on him...so much so that he'll come crashing down on his side...that can't feel good when you weigh 1000lbs..

devinej

he didn't give any warning at all. as soon as the guy holding the longe line just started to take a step...flip...the horse didn't even move a foot before that. and they knew it would happen if he was holding a longe line like that

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
he didn't give any warning at all. as soon as the guy holding the longe line just started to take a step...flip...the horse didn't even move a foot before that. and they knew it would happen if he was holding a longe line like that

I watched it 3 or 4 times...looking for the rider to "pull the horse over" he didn't he had not even picked up the reins..WILD

covekat

We had one of those in our barn...NOT fun! He did give a small warning though..just a little hop, then up and over. He flipped in the paddock at Pimlilco without any warning...(the rider wasnt up yet).

covekat

He was insane LOL...

We never really found out why...he was sent to us and we were told he was difficult...and he was HUGE...difficult was an understatement. We thought it might have been nuerological, he did flip in his stall once...maybe he was just practicing....then in the paddock, and once on the track.

I had a woman from a hunt in Baltimore beg me for him...I warned her big time (I wanted to put the horse down)... so she took him...I remember hearing from a friend that he drug her across a field while she was leading him...after that I didnt want anymore info.

covekat

She's still alive, though I doubt the horse is...all this happened about 20 yrs ago...

From my experience, once a horse learns to flip, they will do it again...I've seen quite a few at the track flip in the gate, and on the track...I try to avoid them!

covekat

I'm thinking Endo would let her flip, then tie her up and leave her laying there....

I watched someone do something similiar, but they added a tarp. This was for a filly that used to lay down with the rider...needless to say, the filly would NEVER lay down in front of a human again! :lmao: