• Hell No!

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Apparently she "is a big-bust model and stripper. She owns and operates a strip club, Busty Heart's Place, in Turtlepoint, Pennsylvania."

Busty Heart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

<TABLE class="infobox vcard" style="FONT-SIZE: 90%; WIDTH: 20em" cellSpacing=5><TBODY><TR class=note vAlign=top><TD>Measurements:</TD><TD>46H-22-36</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>Height:</TD><TD>5 ft 7 in</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>Weight:</TD><TD>120 lb</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class="infobox vcard" style="FONT-SIZE: 90%; WIDTH: 20em" cellSpacing=5><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>Natural breasts:</TD><TD>No</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Apparently she "is a big-bust model and stripper. She owns and operates a strip club, Busty Heart's Place, in Turtlepoint, Pennsylvania."

Busty Heart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

<TABLE class="infobox vcard" style="FONT-SIZE: 90%; WIDTH: 20em" cellSpacing=5><TBODY><TR class=note vAlign=top><TD>Measurements:</TD><TD>46H-22-36</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>Height:</TD><TD>5 ft 7 in</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>Weight:</TD><TD>120 lb</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class="infobox vcard" style="FONT-SIZE: 90%; WIDTH: 20em" cellSpacing=5><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>Natural breasts:</TD><TD>No</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I was actually watching that show when she was on (yes I admit I was watching mindless entertainment). :blushing:

Weight 120 pounds? Surely her breasts weigh that much alone! :killingme

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
I was actually watching that show when she was on (yes I admit I was watching mindless entertainment). :blushing:

Weight 120 pounds? Surely her breasts weigh that much alone! :killingme

That's what I was thinking....about 50 pounds each...I'm no mathamatician, but that's easily 100 lbs. of sheer boob..

I guess the other 19 pounds are just bones & 1 pound brain. if that.

Oh yeah..a 22" waist:whistle:

Last edited: