Holy cow! TRESemme keratin hair products

Auntie Biache'

I had a sample of the 10 leave-in stuff and I liked it okay. Not enough to spend $25 on it, though. I'm over expensive cosmetics and skin/hair care. I used to love blowing $25 on mascara just for the luxury of it, but this Maybelline tube I buy now is just as good and only $5. The ELF face putty for $8 is every bit as good as the Benefit product at $30.

Fortunately, I only paid for sample sizes. I'm gonna' buy into the TREsemme routine this weekend. The weather here has been dreadful, and the humidity is off the scale. I may as well reside in Washington state.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I had a sample of the 10 leave-in stuff and I liked it okay. Not enough to spend $25 on it, though. I'm over expensive cosmetics and skin/hair care. I used to love blowing $25 on mascara just for the luxury of it, but this Maybelline tube I buy now is just as good and only $5. The ELF face putty for $8 is every bit as good as the Benefit product at $30.
"Face putty" :lmao:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

One product does it all...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I had an event yesterday - a Pirate Cruise 🏴‍☠️ - and the weather was misty and foggy. Before I went I smoothed on a couple pumps of the Tresemme serum and by the end of the 2 hour cruise I was the only woman on board who didn't have crazy hair. One of the women was like, "Okay, I hate you, how did you do that?" :lol:

Auntie Biache'

So, I picked up all but the serum, which I didn't see on the shelf. Used it this morning, and wow! I had to double check while washing my hair to make sure I hadn't grabbed the conditioner by accident. It felt that nice. Conditioned and towel dried. Used the spray, and hit it with the blow dryer. A little frizz from drying, but as I used the curling iron, it laid down nicely. Now, I can't really speak to how it will act outdoors in the humidity, because we're at 36% today, so I'll hold judgement for the next wave of miserable, wet, humid, warm, unseasonal weather. So far, I'm happy with the product.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What I like about it is it doesn't leave my hair goobery, even if I reapply the next day. Usually serums leave me looking like a greasy mess.