Home appraisal

ceo_pte

Wow... we are going to refinance, after only 9 months in the house, so we got an appraisal. It just came back today and the value of our house has increased by 25%. It's hard to believe.... But it's good for us until the county finds out...

I heard someone say today that people are camping out in their cars, so that they are the first ones in line for open houses! :bubble:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by ceo_pte
I heard someone say today that people are camping out in their cars, so that they are the first ones in line for open houses! :bubble:

in waldorf? :confused:

CityGrl

Time for a nap
Originally posted by ceo_pte

That works well, except when your house sells prior to the open house (only took us 6 hours).

ceo_pte

Re: Re: Home appraisal

Originally posted by CityGrl
That works well, except when your house sells prior to the open house (only took us 6 hours).

Hey, that's great for you guys. Congratulations! :clap:

RPM

i had 6 contracts on my house after 1 day. great time to sell a house. shitty time to buy one...

B

baswm

Indeed it is a sellers market. My co worker is looking to buy in DC. He said one place they put an offer down had 20 others doing the same and last he checked, the highest offer was 70k over the asking price. It is nuts.