Home Based Businesses

dog lover

Does anyone know of any legitimate businesses you can do from home that does not require parties or inventory? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

bcp

In My Opinion
sex is always a big seller and its one on one.

ok, Im leaving now. gonna give myself a red on the way out.

Severa

Common sense ain't common
dog lover said:
Does anyone know of any legitimate businesses you can do from home that does not require parties or inventory? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I sell AVON and I'm not required to have inventory or parties. The one thing you have to buy is your brochures for each campaign.

Karaanne

Tastefullysimple does not require inventory or parties, you could just do re-orders online and through emails and phone calls. Tastefullysimple is great because it is a consumable product and you will have repeat orders!

dog lover

cdsulhoff said:
everyone in the world sells avon.

What is it about the parties that you don't like?

I have 6 dogs, 4 puppies, 2 cats & a rabbit at the moment. I need a job where I can stop at any given moment and return to it when I have a minute to spare.

bcp

In My Opinion
dog lover said:
I have 6 dogs, 4 puppies, 2 cats & a rabbit at the moment. I need a job where I can stop at any given moment and return to it when I have a minute to spare.
why not just start up a boarding kennel... oh wait, you already did that, you're looking for something additional.

dog lover

bcp said:
why not just start up a boarding kennel... oh wait, you already did that, you're looking for something additional.

I can't turn away when I see an animal in need. My family teases me that I have a petting zoo and little kids could learn to count at my house. It's also pretty funny watching the neighbors try to count all of them as they drive by.

cdsulhoff

dog lover said:
I can't turn away when I see an animal in need. My family teases me that I have a petting zoo and little kids could learn to count at my house. It's also pretty funny watching the neighbors try to count all of them as they drive by.

Honestly since you like animals so much you should find something that you can do with animals that doesn't require you to be away from yours...
You should learn how to make doggie treats and sell them. Use what your talent and passion is, and you will go far. As long as you love what you do you will be more determine to succeed. I sell Lia Sophia Jewelry and I am loving every moment of it. Well, I love jewelry and this company allows me to be with my kids and make money..
Hang in there, you'll find something. That is perfect for you..

start a doggie babysitting service in your house...

pingrr

You can start up Ninja training center. There is no invintory and the students can eb required to bring their own equipment.

dog lover

Spay the ##### and ya wont get puppies... (This is from my red Karma giver)

All of my animals are spayed and neutered. The reason I have 4 puppies is because I rescued a dog that was already pregnant. The vet said if I hadn't cared for her she and the pups would be dead.
Thank you to everyone who has given me great ideas and has genuinely tried to help me.

aursulaj

Home Based Business

dog lover said:

I work part-time for a company called ACN. ACN is a telecommunication company that offers consumers a savings on their local and long distance phone service, internet service, and cell phone service and equipment. There is no inventory, since you are not selling a product. You are offering customers a savings on something they use everyday. As a Rep, you can make up to 10% off of your customers monthly bill. Check out their website, www.acninc.com. If you are interested, you can call me at (410) 326-7013.

cdsulhoff

You could always sell jewelry!! Lia Sophia is a wonderful company to work for. Be your own boss and have fun at the sametime..

change4thebette

dog lover said:

Hi! I'm fairly new around here but my husband and I have our own home based business and we don't sell, stock or distrbute anything and we also do not have to have parties. If you'd like more info, please feel free to email me at change4thebetter@verizon.net.

:)

cvizzy

change4thebette said:
Hi! I'm fairly new around here but my husband and I have our own home based business and we don't sell, stock or distrbute anything and we also do not have to have parties. If you'd like more info, please feel free to email me at change4thebetter@verizon.net.

:)
What do you do for your business?

change4thebette

cvizzy said:
What do you do for your business?

Hi!

In short, we work w/ a health and wellness company and help set up customer membership accounts. We educate people on their products and why it's important to have safer products in your home and then we also act as customer account managers and help them with their accounts.

Very rewarding and also A LOT of fun! The company has an amazing compensation plan! If you'd like more info, please feel free to email me change4thebetter@verizon.net!

Terps

cdsulhoff said:
Honestly since you like animals so much you should find something that you can do with animals that doesn't require you to be away from yours...
You should learn how to make doggie treats and sell them. Use what your talent and passion is, and you will go far. As long as you love what you do you will be more determine to succeed. I sell Lia Sophia Jewelry and I am loving every moment of it. Well, I love jewelry and this company allows me to be with my kids and make money..
Hang in there, you'll find something. That is perfect for you..

start a doggie babysitting service in your house...

I agree- do something you love and have an interest in- why not do something with animals? I get More magazine every month, and they always have a feature on women who are pursuing their passions - definitely a good read if you're looking for a little inspiration or advice. I think the doggie babysitting is a great idea- you could start a little "doggy hotel" out of your home- people would love to leave their pets with someone who loved animals and gave them lots of attention, instead of a kennel. You could do dog walking/running as well- and offer a whole list of services.

Good luck!

S

sh4au

change4thebette said:
Hi!

In short, we work w/ a health and wellness company and help set up customer membership accounts. We educate people on their products and why it's important to have safer products in your home and then we also act as customer account managers and help them with their accounts.

Very rewarding and also A LOT of fun! The company has an amazing compensation plan! If you'd like more info, please feel free to email me change4thebetter@verizon.net!

Is the company .. Melalueca? or something like that? Are you required to buy so many points per month?... I worked with that company 3 years ago, and I honestly couldn't afford to buy their products monthly. & the stuff they sold was awesome & they lasted a looong time, but that was the problem, I was running out of stuff to buy, b/c all the stuff I had was lasting so long. & I wasn't making any money. I think I got a check for $15 one time.

jack123

a question about legitimate online paid survey websites

could somebody tell me that how hard it is to access non-scam paid survey companies listing. are www.paidsurveydb.com lists legitimate or not?
Thank you