St. Mary's Co. Home Invasion Under Investigation

With over 120 years of experience, their team of lawyers and experienced legal support professionals work to help you in a time of legal need.
On July 10, 2021, at approximately 6:20 p.m. deputies from the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office responded to the 20100 block of Three Notch Road in Lexington Park, for the reported assault. Upon arrival deputies located a male victim, age 32 of Lexington Park, injured in the backyard of the residence. The victim advised unknown suspects forced entry into the residence and assaulted him with bats and machetes. The victim ultimately jumped from an upstairs window, and the suspects fled the scene. The victim was transported via helicopter to an area trauma center for treatment.

Detectives from the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division and personnel from Crime Lab responded to the scene and continued the investigation. Anyone with information on this incident is asked to contact Detective Payne at 301-475-4200 Ext. 78010 or email: tyler.payne@stmarysmd.com. This incident does not appear to be a random act of violence.

Citizens may remain anonymous and contact Crime Solvers at (301) 475-3333, or text a tip to “TIP239” plus their message to “CRIMES” (274637). Through the Crime Solvers Program tipsters are eligible for an award of up to $1,000 for information about a crime in St. Mary’s County that leads to an arrest or indictment.

For official news and information, follow the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office on Twitter @firstsheriff.

Disclaimer: In the U.S.A., all persons accused of a crime by the State are presumed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. See: https://so.md/presumed-innocence. Additionally, all of the information provided above is solely from the perspective of the respective law enforcement agency and does not provide any direct input from the accused or persons otherwise mentioned. You can find additional information about the case by searching the Maryland Judiciary Case Search Database using the accused's name and date of birth. The database is online at https://so.md/mdcasesearch . Persons named who have been found innocent or not guilty of all charges in the respective case, and/or have had the case ordered expunged by the court can have their name, age, and city redacted by following the process defined at https://so.md/expungeme.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
That is actually not in da hood. About 2 miles south of Hermanville Road/Gate 3. Maybe da hood is movIng south...
I stand corrected. I hate when they say 20100 block or whatever. It sounds like a city address where there are actual blocks of developed land.

stgislander

PREMO Member
That's my hood! Wasn't me.
I guess St Georges Park Road is actually in Tall Timbers. We all have Tall Timbers, not Piney Point, mailing addresses.

Which reminds me, my wife tells the story about one of the "pretty people" living in The Landings told her that we lived in "East" Tall Timbers. You know, those homes on the other sided of the tracks. I wear that like a badge of honor.

Grumpy

Which reminds me, my wife tells the story about one of the "pretty people" living in The Landings told her that we lived in "East" Tall Timbers.

That reminds me of Kathy Lee Gifford stating that she grew up in West Annapolis, yeah, she grew up west of Annapolis in Bowie...:lol: