Kyle Busch. - MONELLO, Calvcopf, Homedepot20
Harvick. - OldHillcrestGuy

homedepot20

1 Kyle Busch
2 Hamlin
3 Truex
4 Harvick
5 Logano

Doubling DOWN on Kyle to give me 10 points & picking up whatever additional points to overtake Stgislander & Calvcopf . Hope this strategy works . :buddies: GOOD LUCK TO ALL & ITS BEEN GREAT COMPETING AGAINST Y'ALL THIS YEAR:buddies:

homedepot20

18 points DOWN to MONELLO. I CONCEDE, :buddies: , STIGSLANDER & CALVCOPF still have a Outside Chance. GOOD LUCK GUYS. & May the FORCE BE WITH YOU :duel:

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
1 Kyle Busch
2 Hamlin
3 Truex
4 Harvick
5 Logano

Doubling DOWN on Kyle to give me 10 points & picking up whatever additional points to overtake Stgislander & Calvcopf . Hope this strategy works . :buddies: GOOD LUCK TO ALL & ITS BEEN GREAT COMPETING AGAINST Y'ALL THIS YEAR:buddies:

Interesting strategy. If Logano(or any other not top 4 driver) would win and Busch come in 2nd, then my understanding is that Busch would win the championship. Is that correct? In other words the best finisher among Hamlin, Busch, Truex jr., & Harvick wins it all.

I can see a greater motivation for the top 4 to go all out. They may take a risk that they normally wouldn't take. Imagine second guessing yourself all off season for a move you did or didn't do and lost.

homedepot20

Interesting strategy. If Logano(or any other not top 4 driver) would win and Busch come in 2nd, then my understanding is that Busch would win the championship. Is that correct? In other words the best finisher among Hamlin, Busch, Truex jr., & Harvick wins it all.

I can see a greater motivation for the top 4 to go all out. They may take a risk that they normally wouldn't take. Imagine second guessing yourself all off season for a move you did or didn't do and lost.
IT'S ALL OR NOTHING

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
You are correct.

Put another way, only four drivers are eligible for the championship and of the four who are championship eligible, the driver who finishes higher than the other three wins the Cup championship.

It has little to do with the forum championship.

homedepot20

You are correct.

Put another way, only four drivers are eligible for the championship

It has little to do with the forum championship.
Are you sure the SOMD Forum has little to do with NASCAR Championship? :whistle:I have been in daily email contact with NASCAR, JGR , Homestead Reps & Kyle Busch .I actually have a private plane picking me up at RDU direct flight to Homestead on Sunday :eek:

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Are you sure the SOMD Forum has little to do with NASCAR Championship? :whistle:I have been in daily email contact with NASCAR, JGR , Homestead Reps & Kyle Busch .I actually have a private plane picking me up at RDU direct flight to Homestead on Sunday :eek:
Cool. I'm driving the pace car, stop by and say Hi.:howdy:

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I'll trade you. You deal with NASCAR & I'll drive the pace car. MONELLO gets to wave the Green Flag, Stgislander is Grand Marshall & Calvcopf sings the National Anthem.
I'm just BS-ing, but back in the 50's my Pop knew Elmo Langley from Beltsville Speedway, and Elmo went on to drive the pace car in Winston Cup from the late 80's to early 90's.

OldHillcrestGuy

I'll trade you. You deal with NASCAR & I'll drive the pace car. MONELLO gets to wave the Green Flag, Stgislander is Grand Marshall & Calvcopf sings the National Anthem.
Hey what about me.. I'll ride shotgun with Harvick in his car and when we cross the finish line in first place Ill meet you all in the winners circle.

homedepot20

Hey what about me.. I'll ride shotgun with Harvick in his car and when we cross the finish line in first place Ill meet you all in the winners circle.
Since you are reigning "Champion " you are in charge of directing the Monster Energy Girls. . Afterwards if you have not had a heart attack you get to.clean up for finishing LAST .πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:

homedepot20

Friday 2 practices were scrapped because of rain / were track . Hope Saturday is better , otherwise Sunday race will be a gamble getting right adjustment

homedepot20

Hamlin Starts on POLE followed by Harvick, Truex, Busch . Logano is 5th. Have a feeling I'm getting a Royal butt #### . The dice is casted so just have to see what happens .
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

homedepot20

If Harvick WINS this race & Championship. OldHillcrestGuy may just pass me and my sorry A$$ may just finish last
If that happens EVERY ONE line up.& Kick my. :loser:LOSER OF A A$$ into the Paxtuent ( I'll come back to MD ) :buttkick: