Homework vs Riding?

K

Katie

Beautiful day out, but have a ton of homework due.

I can do homework after dark.

Freaking decisions...

R

remaxrealtor

Katie said:

Freaking decisions...
I'll do your homework for you..............trapped in bed hell anyway :killingme !

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:
I'll do your homework for you..............trapped in bed hell anyway :killingme !

rofl...

It isn't due until Friday, but it is 3 assignments. Two 5 page papers, and one discussion board. They are killing me here. I just keep reminding myself 8 more weeks, 3 more classes and I am FREE.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:

Yeah but you bumped your head...I dont think she will like what you do for her.. :killingme

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
Yeah but you bumped your head...I dont think she will like what you do for her.. :killingme
EXCUSE ME.....I don't recall stating that I would do it well :smack: .

How's it going with you? :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
EXCUSE ME.....I don't recall stating that I would do it well :smack: .

How's it going with you? :huggy:

Right you did not say how well you would do it just that you would do it..

Im ok...think of you often..

mingiz

Horse Poor
Remax.. she does think of you often...:huggy: You should hear what she says when she thinks of ya... :shocking: :yikes:

K

Katie

I ended up doing homework.

I needed to get it started.

8 more weeks for me, and than NO more school!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Katie said:
I ended up doing homework.

I needed to get it started.

8 more weeks for me, and than NO more school!

MEE TOOO! I am on my last two classes. Most people that did 17 years of combined schooling and time in the Navy would be call "Astronaut" or "Doctor", not me. But I'm all right with that, I wouldn't want to work with women that drive cross country in diapers.

K

Katie

appendixqh said:
MEE TOOO! I am on my last two classes. Most people that did 17 years of combined schooling and time in the Navy would be call "Astronaut" or "Doctor", not me. But I'm all right with that, I wouldn't want to work with women that drive cross country in diapers.

:lmao: Me either..

However, I am a glutton for punishment. I am going to do grad school starting in September but I am NOT going to take a full course load!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well since today is gonna be so nice I think I will take the rest of the day off.....So have fun at work everyone. Going home to play with the critters.......Especailly you Appendixqh.... I'll be thinkin of ya...... :smack: :killingme :lmao:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
mingiz said:
Well since today is gonna be so nice I think I will take the rest of the day off.....So have fun at work everyone. Going home to play with the critters.......Especailly you Appendixqh.... I'll be thinkin of ya...... :smack: :killingme :lmao:

:lalala:
My 17 years of mediocre education has left me reeling with only one profound statement to make.... Bite Me! :biteme:

K

Katie

mingiz said:
:killingme :lmao: :huggy: Sure is nice out in the pasture.... :howdy:

:smack:

I can look out the window...I have to go out to grab some lunch and it will kill me coming back.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Katie said:

Freaking decisions...
Speaking of decisions, Fancy decided to do away with her tail bag, gotta go in search of it when I get home. Silly girl.... :lmao:

K

Katie

SouthernMdRocks said:
Speaking of decisions, Fancy decided to do away with her tail bag, gotta go in search of it when I get home. Silly girl.... :lmao:

ROFL

UGH..

Well i guess my old fashioned way of sheets works best. I will have to find my old sheets and make strips. OR if you have some old sheets we can cut them up.