Honesty and Integrity are NOT dead!

K

Kain99

This afternoon... The woman who does laundry in my building came to me, with $140.00 dollars she found in the dryer. She said "Kain, I think Mr. ***** left his money in his pants.

I was in total shock and awe! This girl, has to be one of the lowest paid people in our building. Christmas is around the corner and she did not hesistate to do the right thing!

Since we are bombarded everyday with crappy news I really wanted to share this!

I wrote a letter to our corporate office regarding her. I think she should be fully rewarded!

If they don't do something incredible for her - I will!

Today's, super happy news - brought to you by Kain*

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Kain99 said:
This afternoon... The woman who does laundry in my building came to me, with $140.00 dollars she found in the dryer. She said "Kain, I think Mr. ***** left his money in his pants.

I was in total shock and awe! This girl, has to be one of the lowest paid people in our building. Christmas is around the corner and she did not hesistate to do the right thing!

I wrote a letter to our corporate office regarding her. I think she should be fully rewarded!

This has to be my good omen...... If you have to do it, pm me, Iv'e had the bah humbugs for days and could use a pick me up. Count me in for $ if need be...

K

Kain99

What an amazing person! Thanks for your support, everyone " Except Mike!" :lmao:

Suz' I love who you are! Everytime I read your posts I wanna give you a hug! :love:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Kain99 said:
What an amazing person! Thanks for your support, everyone " Except Mike!" :lmao:

Suz' I love who you are! Everytime I read your posts I wanna give you a hug! :love:
:blushing:

:kiss:

Ponytail

Yea, half would have been good, right off the bat. That money was as good as gone otherwise, and you'd never have known where it went.

She's cursing you like mad right now for sending her on her way with nothing more than a pat on the back. It may have well been a boot in the azz. :elaine:

K

Kain99

Ponytail said:
Yea, half would have been good, right off the bat. That money was as good as gone otherwise, and you'd never have known where it went.

She's cursing you like mad right now for sending her on her way with nothing more than a pat on the back. It may have well been a boot in the azz. :elaine:
I doubt she think's I'm a money tree.... I don't have dollar bills shooting out my nose, Bart!

Tomorrow, I will take care of her - I will also be political and make a big deal about how proud corporate is of her! Geez....

W

Wenchy

Ponytail said:

Smartazz Philly boy. :rolleyes:
:buttkick:

Kain? You know I always believe in rainbows and butterflies.

Thanks for sharing. :huggy:

K

Kain99

Wenchy said:
Smartazz Philly boy. :rolleyes:
:buttkick:

Kain? You know I always believe in rainbows and butterflies.

Thanks for sharing. :huggy:
I love knowing I'm not alone! There is good in this world and sometimes, it's from the most unlikely sources. :love:

B

baswm

They will give her a pat on the back and a good job :yay: then back to the daily grind.

calvertcrazy

Kain99 said:

Thanks for sharing... that is good to hear!