Hooray Tulsi!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Tulsi Gabbard, a United States Congresswoman, Army National Guard Major, and 2020 presidential candidate, today filed a defamation lawsuit against Hillary Rodham Clinton. Gabbard, a U.S. Representative for Hawaii’s 2nd congressional district, asserts in her complaint that Clinton deliberately and maliciously made false statements in an attempt to derail Rep. Gabbard’s campaign, by alleging that Gabbard is a “Russian asset.”

GOOD! That senile drunken cow needs to learn that she can't just shoot off her blithering idiot mouth and make asinine accusations.

Hillary has an ugly habit, even after all her years in the public eye, of forgetting that she's on....you know....TV when she says these stupid things. She's such an ingrained congenital liar that she can't help herself.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I think Granny needs and intervention and an involuntary committal for 'observation'. Her blasting of Bernie even has her lapdog Peter Daou up in arms.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Every time she opens her mouth I'm like, "WTH is wrong with that woman???" And yet the mindless progs literally - literally - bow down to her as their Queen.

Thank you, President Trump. We dodged a bullet when he defeated that freaking lunatic.

MiddleGround

GOOD! That senile drunken cow needs to learn that she can't just shoot off her blithering idiot mouth and make asinine accusations.

Hillary has an ugly habit, even after all her years in the public eye, of forgetting that she's on....you know....TV when she says these stupid things. She's such an ingrained congenital liar that she can't help herself.

Sorry to say but....

Change the 'hers' to 'his', 'shes' to 'hes', and the Hillarys to Trumps and this statement would still be accurate.

For people to say that they see things equally... this seems to go against that. I don't hate Trump or Hillary but, they BOTH seem to have the same issues when it comes to this.

BOP

Tulsi Gabbard, a United States Congresswoman, Army National Guard Major, and 2020 presidential candidate, today filed a defamation lawsuit against Hillary Rodham Clinton. Gabbard, a U.S. Representative for Hawaii’s 2nd congressional district, asserts in her complaint that Clinton deliberately and maliciously made false statements in an attempt to derail Rep. Gabbard’s campaign, by alleging that Gabbard is a “Russian asset.”

It was nice knowing Tulsi...too bad she had to sacrifice herself to Pele in the near future.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Read this.

CPUSA

Sorry to say but....
Change the 'hers' to 'his', 'shes' to 'hes', and the Hillarys to Trumps and this statement would still be accurate.
For people to say that they see things equally... this seems to go against that. I don't hate Trump or Hillary but, they BOTH seem to have the same issues when it comes to this.

Hmmm...So let's do it, as you suggest then...Let's see if it's accurate...

GOOD! That senile drunken cow needs to learn that HE can't just shoot off HIS blithering idiot mouth and make asinine accusations. Trump doesn't drink...There's your first failure. So far, from what I've seen outta President Trump, he actually chooses what he says for specific responses or actions. Maybe you don't LIKE what he says, but it produces the results he's looking for...CNN IS FAKE News...The Republicans DIDN'T put up ANYBODY that could beat him...And Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig, just like he said. Another fail of your gender pronoun change...Let's keep going...this is fun!!!

TRUMP has an ugly habit, even after all HIS years in the public eye, of forgetting that HE'S on....you know....TV when HE says these stupid things. WRONG!!!! Maybe you should go watch some clips of interviews with President Trump. They will show you just how wrong you truly are... He'S such an ingrained congenital liar that He can't help Himself. Again...you're just wrong. Again, I suggest some remedial training for you on this one...

Well that was fun...and as you can see...you haven't got a clue what you're talking about

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sorry to say but....

Sorry, mindless hater, but that is simply not accurate. I can't think of a single time Trump attacked someone out of the blue; he is always responding to their attacks. Celebrities, Dem politicians, and the progpress scream obscenities, threaten violence against him and his family, tell the most horrendous lies....then fall apart weeping when Trump hits them back.

SOME people are actually paying attention to this stuff, not just logging onto Alyssa Milano's tittytwitter to fanboy and parrot her idiocy.

Barabbas

Tulsi recently came out for the legalization and regulation of drugs also.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomang...bbard-endorses-legalizing-drugs/#6bd7c8a36ed4

If it weren't for her piss poor economic stances, she'd be a Libertarian.
Certain libertarians would agree. Actual libertarians would not.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Alternately they could open up the grounds at Weehawken, NJ and Bladensburg, MD for politicos to settle their differences.