Horrendous wreck in Charlotte Hall

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Hopefully they'll start adding more charges soon. I can't help but think somehow he'll skirt by with barely a punishment. I really hope I wrong. There's a lot of people who would be pissed if so.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I read in comments he lost both his legs due to the accident however it has not been confirmed. To me this should not take this long to know the direction to go. Yes it takes time for the reports and so on but it seems black and white what went down.
Where are these comments?

glhs837

Power with Control
I read in comments he lost both his legs due to the accident however it has not been confirmed. To me this should not take this long to know the direction to go. Yes it takes time for the reports and so on but it seems black and white what went down.

Until a lawyer starts in with the grey paint... "My client has been plagued with demons, and was only trying to escape them"

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I haven't seen anything regarding losing any limbs.

DaSDGuy

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Next Case.. Pegg Rd, 2 dead on the scene caused by a drunk 24 year old gangsta.. 4 Cars, 2 deceased on the scene, one to the hospital, and the most serious charge (so far) involves a gun he had in his car.

DaSDGuy

Next Case.. Pegg Rd, 2 dead on the scene caused by a drunk 24 year old gangsta.. 4 Cars, 2 deceased on the scene, one to the hospital, and the most serious charge (so far) involves a gun he had in his car.

The drunk driver and gun charge was some numbskull who rear-ended a county vehicle at the accident scene.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
More charges for him. 'bout time.

Nice new facial scars.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
So today was supposed to be his bond hearing. On case search it says Reset. Anyone know what that means?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
So today was supposed to be his bond hearing. On case search it says Reset. Anyone know what that means?
They may have allotted an additional amount of time for the review and with it being "concluded/held" on the 1st they no longer need the additional time on the 2nd.

CRHS89

Is he still in a hospital or possibly rehab if he did lose his legs as has been said? That could be the reason for a delay.

black dog

Free America
I will ask the bestie when she gets home, but she just walked in.
It got postponed and has a new, down the road court date...