Horrendous wreck in Charlotte Hall

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
He's in the county jail. County jail inmates don't show up on this site. I did see a post from the Sheriff's Dept. he is being held on no bond.
I had seen that on the 1st when he was arrested. They were holding him until the bond hearing but since that didn't happen...... do they continue to hold them?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Looks like he is being held until he can post bond or his hearing in Oct. Whichever happens first.

I wonder how that works if he post bond? They typically put them on a GPS tracker but if he has no legs... 🤔

Maybe they can put the tracker on his wrist if it can go that small?

What a mess... hopefully the murder charges stick.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I wonder how that works if he post bond? They typically put them on a GPS tracker but if he has no legs... 🤔

Maybe they can put the tracker on his wrist if it can go that small?

What a mess... hopefully the murder charges stick.
Did he lose his legs?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
No he didn't. Just a rumor.

Thanks for clearing that up! Guess they can put that tracker on his ankle after all...

A bit ridiculous he would be released. How can they insure the community he is stable? Will he try to suicide himself again?

Now I am concerned for his ex-wife and children.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanks for clearing that up! Guess they can put that tracker on his ankle after all...

A bit ridiculous he would be released. How can they insure the community he is stable? Will he try to suicide himself again?

Now I am concerned for his ex-wife and children.
Who is he staying with? Did they take his passport in case he's a flight risk?