Horrendous wreck in Charlotte Hall

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I think so too. There was also a custody hearing around the time of the accident.
From what I understand all that had to do with one of their kids. No contact order, etc. Nothing against his wife. She was helping him through all that mess.

FettZilla

Another bad accident today in front of Bert's 50's Diner. I live on Etna Court and heard a helicopter land nearby.

OccamsRazor

That's a terrible cross-over. Gotta have eyes everywhere when going thru there.
Really it is not. That cross over allows for seeing traffic from both sides of 235 for quite a ways. The problem is most likely with multiple cars piling up in the median and obstructing each other's views of cross traffic.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That's a terrible cross-over. Gotta have eyes everywhere when going thru there.
I've never liked it either. You have to constantly account for those in front of you in that hokey merge/access lane at the same time yr looking back to see when/if it's clear to drag race out in to the left hand lane of 5N.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I've never liked it either. You have to constantly account for those in front of you in that hokey merge/access lane at the same time yr looking back to see when/if it's clear to drag race out in to the left hand lane of 5N.
I have a tough time figuring out what lane an oncoming car is in. But only at that intersection. Not sure why it feels different.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The Farmers Market crossover used to be one of the worst.

Not sure how it's faring now with the picketed dividers.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
How do dividers picket?
The set up a series is posts to channel the left lane crossovers for both sides so you can't drive straight across.

They did the crossover in front of the burger king the same way with permanent concrete dividers.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
The set up a series is posts to channel the left lane crossovers for both sides so you can't drive straight across.

They did the crossover in front of the burger king the same way with permanent concrete dividers.
That's not what she meant.... :lol: