Horrendous wreck in Charlotte Hall

zar

Theist
2 cars just past me over double lines around a curve, they must of been going 90 on budds creek at 1 am

15 seconds later a car going south passed me

To think if that car heading south were a few seconds ahead that is likely head on collision with those morons doing the illegal pass like bats out of hell. A lot of crazies out there, I hope the kill themselves before innocent others

black dog

Free America
That was before. The latest is he's back at the Detention Center. Driving a tractor on the highway. A tractor is considered a motor vehicle.
Thats a bullshit charge, farmers move equipment on State roads daily across the country without LE intervention.

Now was he using it as a car?

DaSDGuy

Thats a bullshit charge, farmers move equipment on State roads daily across the country without LE intervention.

Now was he using it as a car?
It doesn't matter which vehicle he had on the road or how it was being used, it was a violation of his probation. Farmers are not normally under court order to not drive ANYTHING on the roads so LE would not need to intervene.

black dog

Free America
So, you think he should be out of jail?
No, he never should have been released.

What I am saying is folks drive farm equipment daily on State rds without being arrested.
If in fact thats what he was doing, its triffling...

Now its different if one with no license drives a tractor to BJ's for grocerys...

black dog

Free America
The ass should of never left a jail cell.
If they had to find something to put him back behind bars?
Good!!
We both agree he never should have been released...
Revoke his bond...

Be careful what you wish for, but you Marylanders are quite used to your rights being iggnored...

IF his Rights were Iggnored....