Horrific

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
That video should be all the evidence needed for that woman to get 30 years breaking rocks and digging ditches.
My Brother is dead after being in a Rehab hospital in DC where staff did not follow Dr's orders. Those people get a paycheck and get to go home each day to their families, while my brother is DEAD! Those same people whine and complain about having race equity in the workplace yet they didn't care about doing their job, how they treated my Brother, or that he died. I wish I could hang a picture of my brother on the inside of their eyelids when they try to sleep at night but in reality they probably don't even care enough to lose sleep over his loss, but WE DO.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I can't bring myself to watch this yet. Maybe tomorrow when I take Mommy Dearest home from SMH. She's been in here for over a week. She had a slip/fall last Monday. Her cough had worsened lately, so I used the fall as an excuse to get her here. Sure enough, pnuemonia.

If I watch it, I'll probably spend the night here tonight.

PJay

I can't bring myself to watch this yet. Maybe tomorrow when I take Mommy Dearest home from SMH. She's been in here for over a week. She had a slip/fall last Monday. Her cough had worsened lately, so I used the fall as an excuse to get her here. Sure enough, pnuemonia.

If I watch it, I'll probably spend the night here tonight.
Hope she gets better soon.