horse auction @ farmers market

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
flarenuphope said:
meant to post this earlier... sorry
the horse auction is tomorrow, Saturday, the 28
starts @ 10
i'll be going just to gritch. NO trailer though, I'm going for the tack (the used stuff that is)

PS PEOPLE let's wait to see how LOW we can get his stuff priced at....he tends to price it retail. No bidding wars...unless it's something i want very badly. Then watch out. I have MONEY this weekend.....

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
happyappygirl said:
i'll be going just to gritch. NO trailer though, I'm going for the tack (the used stuff that is)

PS PEOPLE let's wait to see how LOW we can get his stuff priced at....he tends to price it retail. No bidding wars...unless it's something i want very badly. Then watch out. I have MONEY this weekend.....
lol, that is like my mom. I have to tell her we dont need things... the auctioneer, the speaker dude likes to pick on my mom... its funny.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Happy look out again for paso bits please...call me if you need too...
:yay: gotcha
i want a linkie for the bridles you are getting on ebay. the nice thin ones with the nosebands. i don't know what to look for.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
:yay: gotcha
i want a linkie for the bridles you are getting on ebay. the nice thin ones with the nosebands. i don't know what to look for.

I have not seen anymore small ones..only the thick cheap ones..I got the 2 nice ones I found...they are awesome..

They sell them at Casa Dova paso tack...

I might have some to sell soon (thicker ones)

I have rawhidle lifter curbs, nosebands and headstalls in rawhide if you want one..$25 for the full set..just looking to sell the last of that paso tack I had..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
I have not seen anymore small ones..only the thick cheap ones..I got the 2 nice ones I found...they are awesome..

They sell them at Casa Dova paso tack...

I might have some to sell soon (thicker ones)

I have rawhidle lifter curbs, nosebands and headstalls in rawhide if you want one..$25 for the full set..just looking to sell the last of that paso tack I had..
email pics will i like it? can i used the headstall on my little rocky? send a link to casa dova. is it saddle seat tack?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
email pics will i like it? can i used the headstall on my little rocky? send a link to casa dova. is it saddle seat tack?

http://casadosa.com/Scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=17

attached pic is not for looks but for lifting and gaiting...it is paso tack not saddle seat tack..you dont ride saddle seat I told you that before.. :smack:

Attachments

• Rawhideset29.jpg
    Rawhideset29.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 65
  • Rawhideset30.jpg
    Rawhideset30.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Rawhideset32.jpg
    Rawhideset32.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Rawhideset37.jpg
    Rawhideset37.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Rawhideset35.jpg
    Rawhideset35.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 73
W

WhoCares

I will go check it out, but I do not need another horse. I do not need another horse. I do not need another horse. I do not need another horse.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
WhoCares said:
I will go check it out, but I do not need another horse. I do not need another horse. I do not need another horse. I do not need another horse.
Just got back...bought way too much junky tack.
There is an outstanding red roan 5 y/o QH filly privately owned by a guy in VA, who will n/s her if she doesn't bring 3500, she's worth going to see, he got there late and she'll go in later, but if someone is looking for something to have some serious fun with, she's AWESOME...neck reins, people friendly, and built like a tank...really nice filly. She was a little too much under my little one or I'd have bought her, she goes at the slightest touch, and stops on a dime - VERY responsive. My little one wanted her bad, but she's out of her league at this stage of the game, that filly is too nice for a 10 y/o kid, she's Doc bred, and very cow oriented he says. I believe it..... I have the guys number if anyone is interested.