Horse Auction...

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
is tomorrow, at the farmers market off of lenordtown rd, tack starts at 10, horse are usually around 1, if i remember right...
I'm going for the tack, cant afford another horse right now, i have to get rid of 1 of the 6 we have... Any one want a DEAD broke horse? lmao

Robin

is tomorrow, at the farmers market off of lenordtown rd, tack starts at 10, horse are usually around 1, if i remember right...
I'm going for the tack, cant afford another horse right now, i have to get rid of 1 of the 6 we have... Any one want a DEAD broke horse? lmao

which market is this? what do you mean dead broke horse?

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
how old, what breed, any lameness issues?

he's like 11, qh x, and yup he limps(not really lame...), but its controlled now (for the most part). He isnt sound enough for shows, well to me he isnt. he dosnt spook, and he is an awsome trail horse, or for lesson. My 2yr old niece rides him, he's a sweetie, but we really dont need a plug... rather have a crazy barrel horse, or an unbroke!

he's like 11, qh x, and yup he limps(not really lame...), but its controlled now (for the most part). He isnt sound enough for shows, well to me he isnt. he dosnt spook, and he is an awsome trail horse, or for lesson. My 2yr old niece rides him, he's a sweetie, but we really dont need a plug... rather have a crazy barrel horse, or an unbroke!

Hi. I'm Looking for a plug. Please pm me.

Cowgirl

So he's lame? :lol:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
he's like 11, qh x, and yup he limps(not really lame...), but its controlled now (for the most part). He isnt sound enough for shows, well to me he isnt. he dosnt spook, and he is an awesome trail horse, or for lesson. My 2yr old niece rides him, he's a sweetie, but we really dont need a plug... rather have a crazy barrel horse, or an unbroke!

I'm just wondering does he limp all the time??? i had a horse a few years ago that when he knew it was riding day he would FAKE lame...so i fooled him and rode different horses on the days i was supposta ride him and i found that he faked it. he never limped in the field though so that's how i could tell when he was actually lame.

Robin

Have you found the reason he limps? arthritis? navacular? founder? bruising? tenderfooted? I dont mind a plug but the limping bothers me.

Robin

I'm just wondering does he limp all the time??? i had a horse a few years ago that when he knew it was riding day he would FAKE lame...so i fooled him and rode different horses on the days i was supposta ride him and i found that he faked it. he never limped in the field though so that's how i could tell when he was actually lame.

some horses are pasture sound but can not bear the weight of a rider.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Have you found the reason he limps? arthritis? navacular? founder? bruising? tenderfooted? I dont mind a plug but the limping bothers me.

nope mot too sure. His leg/shoulder isnt swollen, we checked him all down, and poked and proded him, but he didnt jump once. He had x- rays done by the previous owner, but we never got around to asking Linda to see them. We are thinking its a bone spur... now he was OKAY sound when we first got him, but i have no clue what up with him. Not tenderfooted, we had shoes, and it was no better.We dont have the money to invest in him, plus i dont see any profit if we do, he still will only be rode once a week for 5 min by my niece...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
nope mot too sure. His leg/shoulder isnt swollen, we checked him all down, and poked and proded him, but he didnt jump once. He had x- rays done by the previous owner, but we never got around to asking Linda to see them. We are thinking its a bone spur... now he was OKAY sound when we first got him, but i have no clue what up with him. Not tenderfooted, we had shoes, and it was no better.We dont have the money to invest in him, plus i dont see any profit if we do, he still will only be rode once a week for 5 min by my niece...

You willing to give him to a good home?

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Good luck...sounds like a give away with the market as it is...I just sold a young gaited non reg but excellent trail horse for $3K and was thankful for that sale..

yeah i know... but i have a plan worked out, if i dont find any one willing to trade by the middle of next month.