Horse b-day party

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
This may sound crazy, but I thought it would be soo cool to have a birthday party (5yr old girl) at a stable where the kids could get pony rides. Does anyone do this or will I have to resort to having the pony come to me? Just curious. Any info would be great. My youngest daughter is horse crazy and I know she would get the biggest kick out of this. Thanks again.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
mygoldnhorse said:
Girlie how can a deadhorse do pony rides? But...do tell Percy about this thread she may be able to help getbent out :yay:

i meant dead broke like amira and tiki. what do i have a new nickname now????????

R

remaxrealtor

getbent said:
This may sound crazy, but I thought it would be soo cool to have a birthday party (5yr old girl) at a stable where the kids could get pony rides. Does anyone do this or will I have to resort to having the pony come to me? Just curious. Any info would be great. My youngest daughter is horse crazy and I know she would get the biggest kick out of this. Thanks again.
I'm throwing a bday party for my 5 year old horse! He'll be six in March...we're doing the whole 9 yards, carrot cake, bobbing for apples, my little pony decorations!

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:
I'm throwing a bday party for my 5 year old horse! He'll be six in March...we're doing the whole 9 yards, carrot cake, bobbing for apples, my little pony decorations!

Can Ashton come?

GallopNTec

getbent said:
:howdy: try Julie at Flat Iron Farm( 240-925-7430) they used to do parties at Freedoms Rein, different packages depending on what you wanted ,how many attending etc.

GallopNTec

remaxrealtor said:
What day is his B day? Sport's is March 23- he'll be 13- I'm waiting for the teenage hormones... :lmao:

K

KerryAnn1

Ah Belly Botton Boy! Thats cool...Thats a great idea...B-day party with ponies! I have two teenagers (human boys) and they are wonderful so don't worry!

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Yes, red karma giver. I did post the same thing twice. If I'm not mistaken someone suggested I post in the horse threads also. If there's a way to transfer the whole post to a new section without starting a whole new thread then, sry. I don't know how to do that. BTW thank you to whomever suggested calling the farm on Flat Iron. I spoke with Julie and she was great. She's excited about helping me out. I'm going to go see her soon so we can work out the details. Thanks again. I may be more excited than the girls. (They know nothing of their b-day plans yet, hehehe)

Last edited:

Cowgirl

remaxrealtor said:

:poorbaby: